• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped hard by AverysFairyTale!

ZAPPED! Zapped hard by AverysFairyTale!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
A while back, I ordered one of my "Lost Boys" grails (the raccoon twins) on eBay. When I received my little bubble envelope a few days later, I was dismayed to see that the pin had not been packaged well at all, and had been broken while in transit.

This was my first time having a problem with eBay, so I posted a thread asking for advice on what I should do. After receiving several helpful replies, I ended up sending photographs of the broken pin to the eBay seller, and he issued me a complete refund. (Yay!)

But wait, it gets better!

After AverysFairyTale saw my post, she sent me a really sweet message letting me know that she had an extra raccoon twins pin in her collection, and she was going to zap me with it, just because. :shock: Whoa.

So yesterday, a package came for me, and it held not only my raccoon twins grail, but also an adorable "Peter Pan's Flight" pin that I absolutely love!

IMG_6255.jpg

THANK YOU,
:angel: AverysFairyTale! :angel:

I cannot even express in words how much this means to me.

tumblr_m6z70hrRhC1qjwj4h-1.gif

Last edited:
Back