• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Designer Dolls - Fairytale Collection Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Designer Dolls - Fairytale Collection Part II
My Couples arrived today and they are in perfect condition! So happy right now! :)

MLXtady.jpg

VKu0QED.jpg

My Fairytale set is shipped to an US address, but yes, they also use UPS for international orders, since my other dolls have been delivered by UPS both in Japan and Denmark.

Shipping times depends.
Right now we're talking about the full fairytale set which were shipped by a mistake back in September and were to be returned to Disney, but my set is still roaming around in the US.

They are making a shopping tour. After all, there are five ladys. They need new winter clothes and dressing gowns. They are sure to visit Paris, too.

All jokes aside, I hope you get them without further problems and in good condition.

Is Cindy the only with with an exposed back? Is her edition number stamped on her lower back? Just wondering...passing time while I wait for my blast off email.

My Fairytale set is shipped to an US address, but yes, they also use UPS for international orders, since my other dolls have been delivered by UPS both in Japan and Denmark.

Shipping times depends.
Right now we're talking about the full fairytale set which were shipped by a mistake back in September and were to be returned to Disney, but my set is still roaming around in the US.

Thanks very much~ My first purchase atdisneystore.com and hope it all goes well~

I'm soon tempted to contact UPS just to ask what the heck is going on with my fairytale set and if there's any logical explanation at all to why it's touring the US. It was just scanned in a new state.
Why aren't they just returning it to goddamn Memphis as they were supposed to (at least it's now in the correct state, I guess) - but it's been 2 weeks!?!!

Look at this trip!
It's starting to look like a concert tour they're doing.
Nashville, TN, United States10/10/20143:11 P.M.Arrival Scan
Earth City, MO, United States10/10/20149:00 A.M.Departure Scan
10/10/20145:26 A.M.Arrival Scan
Salina, KS, United States10/09/201410:09 P.M.Departure Scan
10/09/20147:28 P.M.Arrival Scan
Commerce City, CO, United States10/09/20149:44 A.M.Departure Scan
Commerce City, CO, United States10/08/201411:56 P.M.Arrival Scan
Salt Lake City, UT, United States10/08/20142:35 A.M.Departure Scan
Salt Lake City, UT, United States10/07/20149:37 P.M.Arrival Scan
Hermiston, OR, United States10/07/20144:46 A.M.Departure Scan
Hermiston, OR, United States10/06/20147:52 P.M.Arrival Scan
Portland, OR, United States10/06/20144:07 P.M.Departure Scan
10/06/20144:39 A.M.As requested by the sender, the delivery change for this package was completed. / The sender requested that we return this package.
Portland, OR, United States10/05/20146:28 A.M.Arrival Scan
Memphis, TN, United States09/30/201412:22 A.M.Departure Scan
Memphis, TN, United States09/29/201410:40 P.M.Arrival Scan
09/29/201410:32 P.M.Departure Scan
09/29/20145:00 P.M.The sender requested a delivery change for this package. / The package will be returned to the sender.
Memphis, TN, United States09/29/20142:21 P.M.Origin Scan

Last edited:
I'm soon tempted to contact UPS just to ask what the heck is going on with my fairytale set and if there's any logical explanation at all to why it's touring the US. It was just scanned in a new state.
Why aren't they just returning it to goddamn Memphis as they were supposed to (at least it's now in the correct state, I guess) - but it's been 2 weeks!?!!

Look at this trip!

That's crazy! By the time they get it back to their warehouse for processing, it will be time to ship it back out again. Completely pointless. They should have just delivered it.

Look at this trip!

They toured passed me!!!

My Cindy has not shipped yet. Just contact the guest service, and they said my Cindy is processing for shipment. Hope it could be shipped sooner...

Look at this trip!
Nashville, TN, United States10/10/20143:11 P.M.Arrival Scan
Earth City, MO, United States10/10/20149:00 A.M.Departure Scan
10/10/20145:26 A.M.Arrival Scan
Salina, KS, United States10/09/201410:09 P.M.Departure Scan
10/09/20147:28 P.M.Arrival Scan
Commerce City, CO, United States10/09/20149:44 A.M.Departure Scan
Commerce City, CO, United States10/08/201411:56 P.M.Arrival Scan
Salt Lake City, UT, United States10/08/20142:35 A.M.Departure Scan
Salt Lake City, UT, United States10/07/20149:37 P.M.Arrival Scan
Hermiston, OR, United States10/07/20144:46 A.M.Departure Scan
Hermiston, OR, United States10/06/20147:52 P.M.Arrival Scan
Portland, OR, United States10/06/20144:07 P.M.Departure Scan
10/06/20144:39 A.M.As requested by the sender, the delivery change for this package was completed. / The sender requested that we return this package.
Portland, OR, United States10/05/20146:28 A.M.Arrival Scan
Memphis, TN, United States09/30/201412:22 A.M.Departure Scan
Memphis, TN, United States09/29/201410:40 P.M.Arrival Scan
09/29/201410:32 P.M.Departure Scan
09/29/20145:00 P.M.The sender requested a delivery change for this package. / The package will be returned to the sender.
Memphis, TN, United States09/29/20142:21 P.M.Origin Scan
The sender requested that we return this package.‘ It seems like that DS requests the return of the package and it is weird... Maybe you should contact DS instead?

The sender requested that we return this package.‘ It seems like that DS requests the return of the package and it is weird... Maybe you should contact DS instead?
This is the full set of dolls that disney shipped by a mistake and then called them all back - so the return to sender is normal, it's the route that's bothering me. :)

Thank you for sharing your pictures; they are so beautiful! Glad that they arrived perfectly for you.
My Pocahontas arrived Friday but I have another two weeks/birthday to wait to see her :)

Thank you! :) But once you've seen Pocahontas in person, you will notice that pictures can't justify her real beauty. :) I am very happy that i purchased them, worth every penny!

This is the full set of dolls that disney shipped by a mistake and then called them all back - so the return to sender is normal, it's the route that's bothering me. :)
Maybe the UPS's truck can't just go back but to find a place where there is any truck does go back... Just kidding. :lol:

Thank you! :) But once you've seen Pocahontas in person, you will notice that pictures can't justify her real beauty. :) I am very happy that i purchased them, worth every penny!
Yeah, I do find out that the items just look more beautiful than the official photos also.

Maybe the UPS's truck can't just go back but to find a place where there is any truck does go back... Just kidding. :lol:
Haha, well, no matter what it's extremely strange and I fail to see the logic in the chosen route.
At least they have now arrived in Memphis and should be delivered to Disney today.
Pray that it'll go smoothly when it time for Disney to send them out once again (which is in less than 2 weeks).

Haha, well, no matter what it's extremely strange and I fail to see the logic in the chosen route.
At least they have now arrived in Memphis and should be delivered to Disney today.
Pray that it'll go smoothly when it time for Disney to send them out once again (which is in less than 2 weeks).
I believe DS will take care of it and May god bless you!

I seriously will never understand how the disney store has sooo many problems with shipping these items out. Best wishes to everyone waiting on their dolls!!

Just a heads up. You might receive an email
From disney saying that they received your return and will refund you money. Some people have had that happen to them.

When I bought my Cindy in store, I was drawn second out of more than 10 sets available. I purchased the set THEN was handed a bag. I told the CM that I wanted another bag because as soon as she set it on the counter I saw a dent in the slip cover. She told me no. So I've been emailing DS.com and they want pictures. Do you think because the dent is small they would do much about it?

Just a heads up. You might receive an email
From disney saying that they received your return and will refund you money. Some people have had that happen to them.
Thanx for letting me know - since we're all pretty much on edge about these sets enough as it is.

I bought Cinderella and the blue Aurora on the same day, but only Aurora has shipped. Is that normal for them to be shipped out separately or is there a delay with Cindy? :(

I bought Cinderella and the blue Aurora on the same day, but only Aurora has shipped. Is that normal for them to be shipped out separately or is there a delay with Cindy? :(

They will ship separately.
Although, your cinderella should have shipped last week. I would call to make sure.

That's weird~ My Cindy is in transit now but my card has not been charged but being placed a hold several days ago. Also I have received the blastoff mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back