• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually just assumed they were closing it off at 500 since the beginning. I'm reading the copy on the registration site, and the description's pretty vague. It does mention a specific cutoff time (which as others noted, hasn't even arrived yet), and no alternate cutoff (500 people), though. So that's weird. I also don't think they'd HAVE 500 people sign up, unless the system was griefed into oblivion, but that could just be me being naive.

-JD

I am guessing someone at Disney just entered the wrong time to have the entries shut off at. I wonder if they will reopen it for one day or tell everyone that missed out "Sorry everything subject to change without notice".

There is an unlimited about of people that can sign up for this, there is not a cap of 500 people, the only restriction is time. It would state if there was a cap of 500 in the lottery and if there was a cap, the last group would not use this wording "Immediately thereafter in another random drawing, Two-Hundred-Fifty (250) potential purchasers of two Mystery Collection boxes. (the "Fourth Chosen Guests") will be selected from all the remaining eligible entries received." If there was a cap on the number of entries, all left overs would be assigned that and not be "selected from all the remaining eligible entries".

Disney screwed up on this....

Yep, I tried to register as well yesterday around lunch and it told me registration was closed. I sent an email and of course, didn't get a response. :(

Please do not forget that I am at the head of the begging line:) So, as the Red Queen says "Make a remark; it's ridiculous to leave all the conversation to the pudding!" So if you have information on the RSP - speak up!!!!!

OK, that's what I thought about the confirmation, but I wasn't sure and it made me a little nervous. I was on the website several days ago and you could no longer register, but I hope they email us soon because it's just over a week until the event and I still have to buy a plane ticket.

I've never done one of these RSP events and maybe this one is being handled differently, but does everyone get a specific number or is it just 1-100, 101-150, 151-250 and 251-500? Does the time you get there matter?

I've never done one of these RSP events and maybe this one is being handled differently, but does everyone get a specific number or is it just 1-100, 101-150, 151-250 and 251-500? Does the time you get there matter?

The reply just tells you what group you are in and it doesn't matter what time you show up as long as it's before 1PM. There will probably be a check-in "desk" at the "underground entrance" so they can match your confirmation e-mail with your ID. Everything should be spelled out in the confirmation e-mail.

Any word, Any emails, letters, phone calls, rumours, ANYTHING??????:anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:

Popped up like toast this morning to check email and DPF lol. Nothing. Will keep waiting, will post if/when I hear from them!

Well I got my good news! I got GROUP ONE!!! WOOOOO I got everything! Sorry to those who did not get anything, I hate RSPs and wish they would let those who truly want everything to line up and get stuff like it used to be done. Good luck to everyone else as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back