• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!
Okay, I think I answered my own question. I read in another thread about these pins coming with backers. Does anyone have a picture of the pin with backer, and could they post it?

Lol. Why didn't u respond to my text?! I've been really worked up the last 2 days thinking I'd upset you & getting p'd off you wouldn't talk to me about it!

Wish me luck! Tomorrow I am spending the day with Scott (seahawk) at Disneyland. We plan to buy quite a few boxes (if they have any left). Hoping to get a Rapunzel!

Wish me luck! Tomorrow I am spending the day with Scott (seahawk) at Disneyland. We plan to buy quite a few boxes (if they have any left). Hoping to get a Rapunzel!

Good luck! Here's to hoping you get an overabundance of Rapunzel! :)

Yikes! I feel for you Tangled collectors. :( Best of luck in your search for that particular gem.

Gotta a quick question for those that bought their pins at the parks. Do these pins come with any kind of backer at all, or they just loose in the box? I finally received the two pins that I was wanting and they did not come with backers, so I was wondering.

They really are nice pins! Disney did well on this set. :)

The reveal pins come with a a light purple card, while the conceal pins do not come on a card.

well they did tell me they saw 3 so guess the seller has all 3 for sale..

So that's why no one else can get one...he has them all :lol:

golf4miami - Apparently its been near impossible to find, tie that with the fact that the movie has been doing really well and i'm sure that attributes to the price.

I'm still hoping for some more to appear at a more affordable price. Or a job. Or winning the lottery. Whichever comes first!

I sent him an e-mail about possibly doing an offer on 2 of these pins...I dont collect her, but a few of you are almost willing to die for her...so we will see what he'll say.

How about just an arm and a leg? I have a first born child, but she's in a biting phase, so I doubt you want her... ;)

We have purchased 20 boxes (some for friends) -- from all over the park and DTD -- not one Rapunzel!! Would be interested to find out what "revealed" character came in the boxes that they person on Ebay is selling. Just out of curiosity!

I am not sure if this would help or not, but the day that they released them and i bought some boxes, they did not have a snow white or the jasmine that I wanted so they went into the back room where they brought out a set of the boxes that were still in plastic shrink wrap, I can not remember how many boxes were in the sealed package I would say either 12 or 14 it was an even number, this is where they pulled my snow white and my jasmine from, i got the rapunzel with the jasmine pin, at that time no one new that that rapunzel was the 21st pin, I don't know if it would help but if anyone else is going to buy a set, just ask to purchase a set of pins that is still in the shrink wrap and purchase the whole set of them, perhaps you may get lucky and get rapunzel,

Going to the park tomorrow, going to hope that I find it. . . .

and that I don't have to strangle someone for it.

jk, maybe.

OMG OMG OMG! I just got back from DLR (Only went for the morning, had to head to work) and a cast member had it on their lanyard! I GOT IT! :D I am so excited! I was walking into tomorrowland, and I decided to stop by the Little Green Men store, and the woman at the cash register was trading with a little boy when I saw it glittering like heaven on her neck. I hope that I find another one for you guys as well. I'll keep my eyes out when I go to the PTN. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back