• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pin karma working out for you! I have been shocked at things I have found on lanyards, and on Event pin boards at times.

OMG OMG OMG! I just got back from DLR (Only went for the morning, had to head to work) and a cast member had it on their lanyard! I GOT IT! :D I am so excited! I was walking into tomorrowland, and I decided to stop by the Little Green Men store, and the woman at the cash register was trading with a little boy when I saw it glittering like heaven on her neck. I hope that I find another one for you guys as well. I'll keep my eyes out when I go to the PTN. :)

That's GREAT! Congrats! :)

It was a good day for us Tangled fans i'm thinking...my boyfriend took pity on me watching the chaser on ebay longingly, and he surprised me by buying it! Now it's in the mail on its way to me with the last of the pins I was missing. Bring on the new Tangled releases! :lol:

I am only missing one Tangled release now! :D I am so excited that most of us (have all of us gotten it now?) have gotten it! I want a DS 8 pin LE 135 set, now. :3

I would love a DS.com set now...I'm both hoping for and fearing any Japanese pins released, I have a feeling it'll be harder to get those

:lol::lol:It was on a laynard! lol well I gues the person who traded it did not know what she is going for on ebay! I am SO happy you got her! now...for the rest of you...who still needs her?:anxious::anxious::anxious:

:lol::lol:It was on a laynard! lol well I gues the person who traded it did not know what she is going for on ebay!

Yeah, looks like an unsuspecting casual trader got her and decided to get rid of her because he either didn't know Rapunzel or had no interest in her. The amount of times I've seen visitors walk up to the CMs at the Tangled Meet and Greet asking "is this a ride?" was surprisingly high.

Also it wasn't really advertised Rapunzel is the chaser, right?

thats awesome, I think everyone who was wanting the chaser pin has it now which is great, and I think Im getting the booster set for 4 people on here so all rests on me to keep everyone up to date XD oooooooh the pressure haha.

Congrats everyone. :) How amazing to find it on a lanyard! Was there anyone else needing one? I think we were the 3 most vocal.

thats awesome, I think everyone who was wanting the chaser pin has it now which is great, and I think Im getting the booster set for 4 people on here so all rests on me to keep everyone up to date XD oooooooh the pressure haha.

:lol: Thanks for volunteering to get the sets, Danny!

Tanya, I think there were a few more wanting the Rapunzel chaser, i'll keep my eye out for more!

Last edited:
Yesterday was the best day of my life. (I'll explain on that later) But I got a Rapunzel! :cheshire:
I bought 6 boxes and she came with my Belle. She is for trade. :)

Yesterday was the best day of my life. (I'll explain on that later) But I got a Rapunzel! :cheshire:
I bought 6 boxes and she came with my Belle. She is for trade. :)

That's great :) I hope you're able to get some of your harder to find wants with her!

Greetings everyone. I am the eBay seller that many talked about here. I just wanted to pop in and say Hi and share some information. The 3 Rapunzel pins I got all came from different revealed characters. I got mine from Cinderella, Belle and Ariel.

As far as the packs from the stock rooms sealed in plastic. Those each contained 10 pins that has 1 of each revealed character. I did get all my Rapunzels when I bought full sealed sets, not that it really makes any difference though.

Thanks to the help of some wonderful Pin Trading Forum Members (thanks jennafae, huertajv & hearts48) my daughter has completed all but two from this set. The only ones that she is still missing is Belle & Rapunzel. If anyone out there has them for trade, please let us know.

*sigh* I definitely want Rapunzel, but man, I am nowhere near as hardcore of a collector! ::laughs:: It's such a pretty pin, and I love the character, but I don't have the bank account to drop $100 on one pin. XD Who knows? Maybe one day I'll get lucky. :)

Ok so I went to Pin traders an hour or so ago and they didn't have any left! Went to World of Disney and nothing. Had someone call the Emporium and NOTHING! Are they gone now? Anyone know?

I was able to buy three boxes before the PTN began at the gift shop in the Paradise Pier Hotel Friday night before the PTN. When I went back two hours later, they were sold out.

UPDATE: On Saturday at DCA, I was able to find the Tinker Bell and Aurora boxes in the Greetings from California store. There was a lone Miss Piggy in the Fly Buy store across from Soarin. There were only Miss Piggys left at LGM Space Command store in Tomorrowland at DL. The stores in Frontierland, Critter Country, New Orleans Square, Adventureland, and on Main Street were out.

Last edited:
Since there are quite a few that still want Rapunzel, one was just listed on ebay with a $24.99 starting bid or BIN $100 :)

Looks like she's gone already. *sigh* It would have bid higher than I'd have been willing to go anyway. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back