• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's 11 for 7 to 9 day shipping and it's 24 for 3 day. But if you go over $75 it's free if you use the code shiptoday

I talked to a CM at ds.com today as I was worried about my Rapunzel pin. I also asked her about the dolls and the infamous on-line ordering glitch.

It is true that there is a 2 doll limit, but she told me this: A person can put 2 dolls in their cart, check out AND THEN rinse & repeat. So until now, for their on-line system 2 doll limit was not per household or per person, it was per order !! That is the main glitch they are trying to resolve it seems. She told me that the upcoming release will be delayed at least by one week while they are looking into this.

I also asked her if they have any intention to cancel double orders for SW and she said that it was not possible to do so :(
Best of luck to those who ordered. My daughter wants a Jas and Rapunzel. Help me God :lol:

That's correct it clearly stated online that there was a limit of 2 per order. Same as they do on the pins. If you ordered 2 dolls and then placed a separate order for another 2 you were still following Disney's policy. So yeah I don't see how they could cancel orders since the buyers bought under the policy Disney set forth.

Hello fellow collectors...

Ive stumbled across this forum after my girlfriend got into the Disney Designer Doll Collection. After seeing how "messy" the facebook blog was getting we were both looking for a good forum where people weren't as rude and impatient. I think we've found the right one here! Anyways, I've been helping her on a weekly basis trying to "get them all". So far each week has gotten tougher than the last but it's a challenge and it's been fun for the both of us.

She's been lucky enough to get all the dolls so far (Snow White pending shipping confirmation from disneystore.com). She was even able to get an Aurora doll by "accident". Her cousin had ordered 2 Mulan dolls off the website and for whatever reason they sent her two Auroras! So my girlfriend traded an extra Mulan for her cousin's Aurora....Atleast it takes care of the stress of NOT having to hunt down one of the remaining dolls! lol...

Well, Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to contributing to this discussion!

Wow I wonder how many Aurora dolls were "accidently" shipped. Your girls cousin couldnt have been the only one. That might explain whats been happening to those disappearing pins people were upset about.

Just a friendly reminder before we move on:

If you have a general question (price, availability, inquiry etc.) regarding Princess Designer merchandise other than dolls, please post in the Disney Chat forum.
If you have Princess Designer merchandise (other than dolls) for sale or are looking to buy certain Princess Designer merchandise (again, other than dolls), please post in the Marketplace forum.

I am just making sure we do not get sidetracked too much in this discussion thread. This thread is intended for the discussion of Princess Designer dolls only, and as long as we keep it that way, we'll be able to "trim the fat" a bit from the thread from here on out :)

Thanks!

Auorora??? Really??? Wow! Lucky!!! Is a 6000 or 4000 LE?? :)
Bienvenue ami!

Unfortunately Aurora's limited to 4000. Like I said before, it'll save us some stress when she actually does get released.

I'd say we lucked out a couple times with these dolls. When Mulan came out we got the last one in-store...Her number? 0888/6000. I don't know if many of you follow Chinese culture, but the number "8" is VERY VERY LUCKY. It signifies wealth and prosperity. I guess in China people even pay EXTRA just to have the number 8 in their telephone or address numbers. I told her that we should hold on to the 888 Mulan unless we got a price we couldn't pass up.

Unfortunately Aurora's limited to 4000. Like I said before, it'll save us some stress when she actually does get released.

I'd say we lucked out a couple times with these dolls. When Mulan came out we got the last one in-store...Her number? 0888/6000. I don't know if many of you follow Chinese culture, but the number "8" is VERY VERY LUCKY. It signifies wealth and prosperity. I guess in China people even pay EXTRA just to have the number 8 in their telephone or address numbers. I told her that we should hold on to the 888 Mulan unless we got a price we couldn't pass up.

Wow Interesting history :D seems like a fairy or something like that :) 888 :D How cute number for a doll (the Mulan doll :D) ! I think your girlfriend will be so proud of her :D :)

And confirmed than
Aurora will be 4000 LE (With Pocahontas and Tiana i suppose.. the rumors are ALL RIGHT for now).

Disney make too mistakes with these dolls :D I wonder if i order a doll and have a
Rapunzel doll...oh my... i could be die happy :D :angel:.

You have luck: Aurora is one of the less number LE sizes and yes,it will be a big stress for her! (I dont want her,i don't feel never special).. :)

Last edited:
Wow I wonder how many Aurora dolls were "accidently" shipped. Your girls cousin couldnt have been the only one. That might explain whats been happening to those disappearing pins people were upset about.

I'm sure there were a few. I already saw one on eBay for sale. My theory on what happened was that the Disney stock workers got confused when packing these. The tops of the boxes both have pink font. And when given a quick glance, Mulan and Aurora look similar in that cursive style writing.

I'm sure there were a few. I already saw one on eBay for sale. My theory on what happened was that the Disney stock workers got confused when packing these. The tops of the boxes both have pink font. And when given a quick glance, Mulan and Aurora look similar in that cursive style writing.

I wish they would have sent me a Pocahontas doll instead of my Mulan :\

Anyhow...amazing!!!!! Congratulations guys on getting Aurora dolls before anyone else! I'm sure with all the lurkers there will be people calling Disney and we'll have DISNEY people reading our boards :O

MORE POCAHONTAS MERCHANDISE!!!!!! Please :)

.....and a new Zazu soft doll....I love Zazu :)

I wish they would have sent me a Pocahontas doll instead of my Mulan :\

Anyhow...amazing!!!!! Congratulations guys on getting Aurora dolls before anyone else! I'm sure with all the lurkers there will be people calling Disney and we'll have DISNEY people reading our boards

MORE POCAHONTAS MERCHANDISE!!!!!! Please :)

.....and a new Zazu soft doll....I love Zazu :)

:) Robyn :D I think the same thing ... ok i not order any dolls (just want one) but it sounds funny because if i order a Mulan or Snowy or other Princess doll,and get the Rapy one... o gosh... i really die happy :) :angel: :D

I don't have more patience.. i can't wait :( i am so in anxiety :p
P.s.: i love your signature :)

:) Robyn :D I think the same thing ... ok i not order any dolls (just want one) but it sounds funny because if i order a Mulan or Snowy or other Princess doll,and get the Rapy one... o gosh... i really die happy :) :angel: :D

I don't have more patience.. i can't wait :( i am so in anxiety :p
P.s.: i love your signature :)

Haha....we can dream, can't we? :)

I can tell you're very nervous, as am I...what will I do without Poci :( She's the only reason I'm actually getting these dolls anyhow....My boyfriend would not approve of me getting these dolls if she weren't in the collection. I mean...$60...that's EXPENSIVE. Especially when Pocahontas is excluded, even though she wasn't- yay! He's already caught on to my obsession with Tangled and wonders- 'What's with the Rapunzel craze anyway?' as I ask myself, but yet, I sit here and type this, knowing I have 7 Rapunzel pins, 4 Rapunzel dolls, A Rapunzel BACKPACK and my newest Rapunzel singing doll...that I MAY have to take back :x

I really hope you get your Punzy..It's obvious that if ANYONE deserves her doll, It is you, lovely
Rose.

Last edited:
Back to the SW online time of order. Mine was 12:59:48. The order was cancelled. Does that time seem too late?

Wow! That is crazy! You should have gotten your order!

Vicki

Well...my order was placed at 12:09:06 so your order was placed about 50 minutes after mine...so if there were tons of people ordering in the mean time it would make sense that they were sold out by then. :(

My order still says Active, but I have not received an email or shipping notice yet.

In the middle of placing my 1st transaction the page disappeared , only to be replaced by a full page message saying that the Disney site is "Unavailable". About 2-3 minutes after that, it came back up, but I had to start the order again and completed it at 12:59:48. Sure hope they straighten this all out.

I remember telling my son when he was growing- it's OK to be disappointed about a situation that doesn't play out as we would hope- BUT it is not OK to get angry about it... I have to remember that now.... sigh.

I placed 3 orders....one Snow White doll with the Jasmine pin and 2 separate orders for Rapunzel pins. They're all active but not shipped.

My Snow White was placed at 12:13:57, and then the Rapunzel pins at 12:18 and 12:22...Fingers seriously crossed! I've gotten the "thank you for ordering" email but that's it. Honestly I'm kinda glad this is happening now and not with Jasmine or Rapunzel, which are the two that I really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back