• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls
I definitely plan to get a 2nd Ariel. Funny enough, I had 2 of the 2012 Ariel's and I only just now deboxed one. I love her hair. Can't wait to debox 2013.

The dolls being off-center, and those tiny pictures that jet out bother me. I just can't place why.

I can't wait untill someone posts a Jasmine, I hope we get these in the uk stores soon. I don't like to buy online as I like to pick the doll myself.

Me too! :D I am SO excited for Jasmine, I hope the Metrocentre store gets her soon! :hsd: They already have Gaston in stock, so she shouldn't be too long coming now! :)

I will try to photograph the new DS Jasmine doll I just received yesterday. It will be a while before I debox her, I think, but I can take more detailed pictures of her and at different face angles. :)

imagejpeg

Hmm, can't get my pics to display. I've got the Ariel set with Vanessa and the mini set with her sisters. Vanessa is lovely

I feel like its a little too good to be true. I called a couple Disney stores today and went in and asked and they said they had no idea about the set. So I don't know what's going on. You'd think that it would be on the site by now. Or someone would have posted to flikr or YouTube.

I feel like its a little too good to be true. I called a couple Disney stores today and went in and asked and they said they had no idea about the set. So I don't know what's going on. You'd think that it would be on the site by now. Or someone would have posted to flikr or YouTube.

Possibly, but I really hope it's real! I'd freak out and buy it in a heartbeat.

Argh... my DS dolls arrived today. As usual there's a few threads poking out & a few hair's astray, which is normally the case (even on Elinor, whose hair is tied up).

Charlotte looks TERRIBLE. Her dress is crumbled in the box, as if the doll is too big to fit inside the box. The ribbons on her dress are crossed over each other & fixed in place. Her updo hair is MESSY & the fringe looks like it exploded. Her tiara is lopsided too. I like my 2012 Charlotte better.

Belle has scratches on her plastic chest, as if they had trouble getting the dress on.

Rapunzel looks cheap, as if they didn't put thought into the corseting of her bodice & just put a random bow up the top.

Merida's dress isn't on properly, it's lopsided on the collar, to which I can see the stitching inside the dress & it looks like it's two sizes too big for her waist.

I've never once said "I hate this doll & want to return it" but sorry Charlotte & Rapunzel, you have to go...
I would never pick up the Rapunzel doll in-person, that's for sure.

The only doll that arrived PERFECT with no loose threads randomly in the box, was of course Gaston. :)

Did you take pictures? I'm curious to see. I've had that happen when dolls arrive from Disney Store website looking like crap. Over the years I've gotten quite good at removing dolls from packaging and then replacing them for my personal display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back