• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!
Yes, if you had a pre-order of the Designer Villains dolls, you should get the same number on the certificates for each of the dolls and they should be relatively low numbers! My Designer Princess dolls are all 192 of xxxx

Thank you for confirming this info, TheOtherSteve! And it would be incredible if you get the same Ed # with your villains too!! Oh and i can't imagine someone will be receiving a set with a "villainous" edition number like 13 or 666 , that would be so creepy! i hope it's not me! Lol

i was told today that my local disney store was getting the designer villains in tomorrow. they are not an nominated store that sell the limited products , so i think it is because they are not selling that well here than expected. the original store i purchased maleficent only sold about 12 since it was released last week and they had 60 in stock and they told me another nominated store had 50 and sold less than them.

Has anybody been brave enough to take their doll out of the display case to see if it stands alone? I don't know where to put mine anymore tbh, they don't fit in the detolf with the case xD

I gave in and ordered Maleficent last night - after my lithographs arrived I decided I needed to have her. I think it will just be Maleficent and Cruella now, unless I am swayed by any others.

i was told today that my local disney store was getting the designer villains in tomorrow. they are not an nominated store that sell the limited products , so i think it is because they are not selling that well here than expected. the original store i purchased maleficent only sold about 12 since it was released last week and they had 60 in stock and they told me another nominated store had 50 and sold less than them.

Yeah I thought the UK sales were struggling when I saw you could add up to 99 of each Villain doll once they're in your cart. I'm guessing they want to let people multi-buy now to sell a few more. It's a shame as the UK/Europe needs to look keen for releases so that we get everything the USA does, in my opinion! Although the higher edition numbers would make a lot of difference I should imagine.

That's SO UNFAIR that the UK gets to order that many and US customers can only order 1. Disney's loyalty is falling short. It's an American based company and they should definitely be offering the same deals to ALL countries!

That's SO UNFAIR that the UK gets to order that many and US customers can only order 1. Disney's loyalty is falling short. It's an American based company and they should definitely be offering the same deals to ALL countries!

Yeah I totally agree. I couldn't believe it when I saw it was changed to allow multi-buying. I guess they over estimated how popular the collection would be here in the UK or some people are waiting for a specific one? I have no idea. It looks bad for the UK too though as it looks like there isn't much interest in LE dolls which isn't the case. I really hope this doesn't limit future releases in the UK :(

Maybe if the .com website doesn't sell out soon they will let people multi-buy from there too so they can get a spare to de-box if they want

Last edited:
Check out this awesome design! It's completely fan-made and I do NOT own this at all. I just found it and thought I'd share it because I know how all Vanessa mad we are ;).
tumblr_m8xkvz7qkE1rr8dn9o1_500.png

Link: http://cor104.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0#/d5bb8cm
Copyright: Vanessa is a Disney character and thereby owned by Disney, and the drawing itself is the property/idea/interpretation of the artist. =)

Check out this awesome design! It's completely fan-made and I do NOT own this at all. I just found it and thought I'd share it because I know how all Vanessa mad we are ;).

Copyright: Vanessa is a Disney character and thereby owned by Disney, and the drawing itself is the property/idea/interpretation of the artist. =)

Thanks for sharing this! Congratulations to Cory Jense (who I assume is the artist) for producing this! Now, let's see someone step up and use this design to make an OOAK Designer Vanessa! It's almost a challenge I want to take... :)

I caved in and bought Evil Queen, and got her today. unfortunately, I got one good look at her, and then she had to go into the closet to await my birthday! lol. got all the designer shirts though, along with the lithographs and the Evil Queen and Mother Gothel mug.

This is beautiful. I WISH they'd come out with a Vanessa doll.

Hi again =). I don't want to spam this page with pictures but I also found this gorgeous Ursula fan-made design. I personally am not a fam of the Disneystore's Ursula, I'm all for fat Ursual. So... want do you think of this? (Again, I don't own this character or the picture - I'm just sharing =])

... ok I can't seem to share the actual picture, but here is the link if you're interested.

http://smallvillereject.deviantart....boost:popular flotsam and jetsam ursula&qo=35

I think she's great =D

Disney store Bond Street had loads of Maleficent and the Evil Queen. They did have new sticky notes which are cool, not with designer images on them though, just the ones on the UK villain mugs. Nice contrast to the Designer Princess sticky notes though - they come in the same box, but this time in silver instead of the gold of the princesses'.

^ only Ariel looks good lol.

Anybody went to stores to buy the QoH today? how was it

I went today, it went very smoothly! Put my name in the draw, but they didn't end up using it. Seemed like a long line up, so I'm not sure if they sold out after I left, everyone who arrived by 1 got her. I love her!

The First 3 Designer Villains Side By Side

The first three released dolls of the Disney Villains Designer Collection, deboxed and on their display stands. All purchased from the Disney Store.

The expressions of these dolls are very different. Maleficent is happy, the Evil Queen is angry, and the Queen of Hearts is sad.

Disney Villains Designer Collection Maleficent 11.5'' Doll ($79.50 US). The Disney Store. Released and purchased online at the Disney Store, September 11, 2012. Received September 19, 2012. Limited edition, #8013 of 13,000.

Disney Villains Designer Collection Evil Queen 11.5'' Doll ($79.50 US). Released and purchased at the Disney Store on September 17, 2012. Limited edition, #1697 of 13,000.

Disney Villains Designer Collection Queen of Hearts 11.5'' Doll ($79.50 US). Released and purchased at the Disney Store on September 24, 2012. Limited edition, #5640 of 13,000.

Designer Maleficent, Evil Queen and Queen of Hearts - On Display Stands - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back