• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
*Watching what is going on at the scene, Scar takes out his phone when it begins to buzz.*

"It's the security footage and just like I thought it happened in Westernland. The footage shows Goofy exiting Slue Foot Sue's. He is carrying a large Jack o lantern. I bet he was just going to decorate the area. Then the float comes around the corner and swerves directly to hit Goofy. the only problem is that it is impossible to see the driver. This doesn't help at all. Keep looking."

*Chessie slowly reappears as Timon announces that he found what is left of Goofy smashed underneath one of the floats. As the other detectives continue searching for clues as to how this happened, Chessie hears Scar ask about the security footage ... and then comment that the footage doesn't help at all.*

Chessie (to Scar): 'Information is only useless if you don't know how to use it. Everything tells us something helpful, Scar ... it just doesn't necessarily tell us what we want to know when we want to know it. Surely the security footage must tell you *something* ... even if it isn't exactly what you want to know right now?'

*Chessie gradually fades out and reappears under the float in question, flashlight in hand. He hopes that he can see something that the other detectives might have missed.*

Timon listens intently to Scar, the shock of what he found still on his face. Things where getting scarier and scarier and it was taking everything in him to keep from tucking his tail between his legs and running as fast as possible outside of the park.

"well if it was the driver, they are either still in here or might have left somthing in the drivers seat. Lets take a look."

finding the access hatch he swung the door open, peering in to see if he could find anything in the drivers seat.

kevin hears timons cry about finding goofy under the float and runs over to help look at the float and decides to check the wheels for any signs something strange..

Always willing to shine some light on a situation, Ray is more than happy to help Tink. Plus, this way he knows there is someone experienced around if things turn ugly. "I've seen some awful things in the bayou, but this . . . this just ain't right Pixie Lady, he's not even Easter'd out. Why kill that po' giant dogman?"

Tink ,with the help of Rays light, spys something in the carnage and grabs it and quicly flies out of the wheel well with Ray close behind her. In Tinks hand is a SMALL TUFT OF FUR...it is covered in squashed pumpkin juice so she cant tell what color it is, even under a magnifying glass. Quickly she calls out to Scar and the other detectives who are at the scene.

Figment looks down from above as Goofy is removed from the truck and fur is found.

"So we have some stained fur. I hope the lab can clean it up so we can tell where it came from."

View attachment 6825Hades nonintrestedly looks on as they exume the now roadkill Goofy.
"you know, theres an old joke about Mickey and Minnie splitting up because, ....."
Tink is staring at him, arms akimbo, almost daring him to finsih the punchline, she either knows the joke or isnt amused by his
timing?

Hey Scab, View attachment 6826Did you consider that the driver wasnt aiming for Goofy mayhap mechanicla failure that made the vechicle go that way and was unavoidable?, and that maybe its not Goofy, does someone check to see if its the Real Goofster,,,, or,,,,,,if,,,,,, ohhh i dont knowmaybe Jill.... I mean Aurora View attachment 6824in a Goofy suit, after all we have Buzz lightyear in a Timone suit right, oh my bad its the other way around!!! Sorry mr meekmouse!!

"Hey Red,!! "addressing Areil, "yeahs youse the litte fish lover girl? Which one are you? Kelly? , you know the Walts ... ahhh fegetaboutit!!!
Anyways good question to the boss, thanks for asking!!!"

"Seeshs, you know youse guys, just cuz theres a little death around no reason for everyone to be so morbid, I mean really, I deal with every dead soul since the start of eternity, if ANYONE has a right to be down on death it me!
But am I ,,,, OOOOHHHH Contrair!!

First lets consider our killer and why he may not be so bad.

A> the Killer hates Jack,<possible but not probable his/her notes indicate its about the Halloween Easter thing>
B> the killer hates Halloween<how anyone can hate Samhain is rediculous(pronounced Sow En.> After all the ancient Celts were celebrating it a thousand years before that Christian savior came by.>
C> The Killer loves Easter<chocaholic, or maybe an individual with an bunny fetish, greatly outraged now that all the Playboy clubs are closed>
D> the killer loves eggs< never got past the Rocky scene at 330 am and half a dozen raw chicks in a glass, or previously was a cook at a Waffle House>
E> The Killer is possibly as old as Mickey but not younger than say fish girl, not much of a start but a start
F> The yellow feather and the fur are yet to be determined , and for you new detectives, the lab boys are notoriously slow< imagine CSI lab guys with DMV attitudes to work quickly, get it!>
And lastly
G> Gee arent you glad I didnt mention how bone dome is depending on us to find his missing dollies head!!

Sorta makes you go hmmmm dont it?

Me it just annoys,,,,, Do you have any idea what these unapproved deaths are gonna do to my import export schedules!!! And you think you got problems!!!!!!!

Rafiki knocks Scar upside the head when he arrives on the scene of Goofy's death on "accident".

"The circle of life crushed him, but not to worry. Rafiki is on the case." Rafiki takes the little bit of evidence so far and jots it down on the turtle shell he stumbled upon in Adventureland. While munching on a mango, Rafiki ponders to himself.

tumblr_lscyhslQuY1qmaa05o1_500.gif

*As Hades is going on and on and on with the complaints, one thing does click when Aurora's name is mentioned...she is still not with the group.*

"Everyone we need to backtrack back to Adventureland and see iff we can find Aurora. No one should go off solo. Don't worry I have some experts coming in to clean up this death scene and we can leave it to them. Tink and Ray...can you fly that fur over to the lab? everyone else back track and look for the girl in pink or was it blue that she was wearing."
Hyenas1.png

*Just then Scar"s experst show up on the scene.* "You called boss?"

SCAR:"Yes, Clean this mess up and be ready....I have a feeling that you will be very busy soon."

OOC*Goofy's death was just a little bonus for you*

OOC2* A NEW POSTING PERIOD WILL START HERE...EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T HAD THE DEATH FROM THE FIRST POSTING PERIOD WE ARE GETTING THERE.

4 in 60 hours
FINISH TIME WILL BE: Japan time MONDAY 10/10 8pm or EST MONDAY 10/10 7am......sorry not sure of other time zones, but that should help you set your goal.

"Will do there boss man. Come on Pixie Lady, you think you can keep up with a cajun?" With that, Ray takes off toward the lab, wondering what kinda people can't work faster than a snail on a turtle's back for something important.

"Follow the bouncing butt!!!"

Last edited:
*Chessie disappears and reappears from the underside of the float just as Tink finds the SMALL PIECE of FUR*

Chessie: 'So, to sum everything up, Scar, you've got a furry situation that's a bit of a mess ... that's also going nowhere? It's going somewhere ... as we've already established, nowhere is somewhere, just not somewhere you want it to be. And anyway ... .'

*Chessie's voice trails off as Scar's minion hyenas arrive on the scene.*

Chessie: 'This scene either will become spotless or a major mess shortly. I take it we're done here?'

*Chessie glances at Scar, silently asking where they're going next.*

Tink flies off after glaring at Hades, she just wont waste her breath on him, he cant be reasoned with. Tink flying circles around Ray and his bouncy back end, flies off to the lab with the latest clue hoping they can clean off the pumpkin stain and see what color it is and run a dna analysis to see where it came from or from whom it did.

Ariel was so preoccupied with looking for clues and dealing with goofy that she didn't even notice that aurora was gone. " a fellow princess gone missing, could this mean that I'm next?"Ariel says to out loud. She asks if someone would like to join her in checking out the treehouse again for aurora.

As Ray and the Pixie Lady are in route to the lab, they fly over several attractions. Keeping an eye out for any more Easter decorations, Ray notices something in Adventureland, near the backstage docking area used to store the Jungle Cruise boats. "Hey there Pixie Lady, when'd they start decorating the water?" Curious, Ray flies closer to see just what kind of decoration would be in a backstage water area. "Seems a mighty funny place to put a . . ." The firefly falls silent, sadly realizing that what he thought to be an Easter decoration shouldn't have blonde hair attached to it.

"Tink lady, you better come a down here, and quick!!!!!!" They find the princess Aurora, face down in the water, presumably drowned. As Ray texts Scar and the other detectives, he asks Tink if they should notify the cast members in order to shut down the ride to preserve any evidence that may not have been washed away yet.

Ray texts: "Adventureland, Jungle Cruise backstage docking area. Aurora found dead, come quick!!!"

*Captain Hook is looking aghast at all the Easter decor that seems to run rampant throughout TDL. Looking down at his smartphone, he relays the current findings of the investigation. "Too bad for Goofy, with his atrocious singing I would've done him myself." Hook is then interrupted by Mr. Smee. "Capn', the crew wants to head out on an Easter Egg hunt" "Go knock yourselves out. Sheesh, if they wanted a spring Holiday why not hold it in the Southen Hemisphere.

Tink follows Ray down to the backstage area of the Jungle Cruise ride curious as to what looks like a yellow egg in the water. as they get closer she gasps at the same time as Ray. Tink tells Ray that she will go tell the CM for the ride to shut it down. Tink flies over to the CM at the loading docks and tells them to shut the ride down as there is a body in the water. The CM look at her as if she is Crazy and start walking away. Tink flies fight up to their faces and shows them her inspector badge from the Disney CSI which gets them moving rather quickly to shut down the ride and close off the attraction. Tink quickly places the yellow Tape around the ride entrance to keep people away. when she is done she returns to join Ray and await the rest of the team so they can get poor Aurora out of the water.
Jungle Cruise 5.jpg

Last edited:
Timon joins the others as they all begin to walk back to adventureland, his mind awash with all the information gained so far. He could see the worry growing in the group, and that worry seemed to grow even more as word of Aurora’s body surfacing.

“I don’t know about this anymore guys, are we all going to be dropping like flies?”

He was worried himself, the fear starting to show on his face as he wheeled around and began to head in the direction of the newly found body.

On her way to the treehouse Ariel gets the text from Ray saying that they found aurora. Running now through the park to the jungle cruise she avoids anyone who trys to get her autograph. Seeing Tink and Ray and the giant yellow "Easter egg" laying at the bottom of the jungle cruise water. Ariel, being an excellent swimmer, jumps into the water to try to save aurora. Grabbing her friend and pulling her out of the water, she sees that there is no hope. "oh no! oh... No! OH NO!!! tink and ray help Ariel check for any sign of life but there isn't any aurora is DEAD!
tumblr_lakymku6VQ1qah3jpo1_400.jpg

*Leaving the backstage area Scar gets a text that while flying in some evidence, Aurora's body was spotted by Ray and Tink. He then sighs to himself and turns towards the Jungle Cruise area.*

scaronpriderockmaybeidunnoscarsomew.jpg

*As he is nearing the docks he is surprised to see a Pirate and that pirate is holding a large ,sparkling Easter egg. At first Scar just ignores him, but then realizes that any theft of decorations may effect how the killer percieves the situation, so he gives a loud roar in warning.*
animated_gif_041_scar_roar.gif

*The pirate looks up in surprise*

Mr-Smee-Peter-Pan-disney-villains-985156_300_225.gif

*Scar gets even angrier as the pirate carefully sets down the egg and says..."Nice kity...kitty." *before turning and running off.:

*Finally Scar arrives at the newest crime scene and starts directing everyone around.*

"Ok I'm here...let's get started daylight is passing and I missed lunch."

*Chessie looks around as he suddenly realizes that they haven't seen Aurora since they were at the Swiss Family Treehouse. Glancing around to look for her, his phone suddenly rings, indicating a text message. Chessie finds the message from Ray and after reading it, disappears and reappears at the Jungle Cruise.*

Chessie (surveying the newly-marked off crime scene): 'I know the skippers' puns are bad, but isn't drowning oneself to get away from them a bit extreme?

OOC* Aurora's death is from the post count rule. She has been sent some information. If it is not posted aI will figure out a way to get the information out.

Hearing that everyone needs to file out of the backstage area, and keep together as a group, Anton rolls his eyes. He trots along holding one arm, as the other hangs down along his side.

Oh dear lord, it's like we're back in primary school.

kevin leaves the backstage area after hearing aurora has gone missing and wonders where she could have got to and hope she is ok.

She gets a text off ray saying they have found Aurora at the jungle cruise and heads over there to see what has happened.

She arrives and see's other dectectives gathering around.

Back