• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the kangaroo turned out even better than I was expecting! And I'm glad to see the small world dolls are on sale this week. Now I can buy 2 each of the new ones rather than have to wait for a sale. Phew!

Does everybody have their dolls in stock yet? My stores only got in Mexico, and they're getting China this Friday. I didn't even ask about the plushie because I wasn't expecting it yet.

Don't know when it popped up, but here's the horse:

http://www.disneystore.com/its-a-small-world-horse-plush-15/mp/1352893/1000267/

Pahaha, he's greeeeeen :D

ETA, it says he's sold out, which is too bad because the plushies are 2 or more for $16 each. Maybe he'll be in stores soon...

That's weird. How did you find the horse? I was online when the site refreshed and he never came up in either the new items section or the small world section. So, how can he be sold out so fast?! I've been checking the site like mad for the small world items every day!

Arggh! So frustrating. I am a bit surprised as well because the small world items, especially the plushies have been just sitting there for ages.

Well maybe he'll be in the stores. I'm glad I got the kangaroo though, I like her better than the horse anyway. (That is a VERY GREEN horse! LOL) I got the kangaroo and the panda so I was able to use the 2 or more deal! :)

LOL, how do you find the small world "section"? I can only find small world items by typing "small world" in the search bar. The horse doesn't show up in the new arrivals, but he shows up when I search "small world". I think he hasn't really gone live yet, but the link is showing up by accident.

I need them allllllllll!

LOL, how do you find the small world "section"? I can only find small world items by typing "small world" in the search bar. The horse doesn't show up in the new arrivals, but he shows up when I search "small world". I think he hasn't really gone live yet, but the link is showing up by accident.

I need them allllllllll!

It's under the Adults tab at the top, under "Collections." You'll see "It's a Small World" under that. Here's the link:

http://www.disneystore.com/its-a-small-world-collection/mn/1021801/

The horse never showed up here, so I'm thinking you might be right about the link showing up in the searches by accident.

If the dolls are online does that mean that every local Disney store has them by now?

Not sure, I find that my store often gets stuff before it go online, but every store is different. I would just call my local store to be certain.

All my local stores have only Mexico (no China or plushies yet). I'm in Canada.

We got Mexico on Friday and expect China this Friday (hopefully in time to make the sale price!).

I went yesterday and they said April 14. I am not sure if they were lying though. Every local store in texas seem to have both dolls already but mines doesnt.

Hm, if I were in your shoes, I think I would just order them online with something else that'll make the order $75 (if there IS anything else). I would be so mad if I missed this sale! Do you have all the dolls yet from the first wave?

Good call! I buy 2 of each of them myself, so this sale is perfect timing for me.

I guess people from DS really do read this site, because the horse is no longer searchable the way I found him. So clearly it was a mistake and is fixed now.

But... it makes me wonder if the remaining 4 small world dolls are buried in the site somewhere!!!! The horse must be part of the next wave.

I think at down times like this (no LE releases), they ship pretty fast. And if I remember correctly, mine came from Texas when I ordered, so it could reach you really soon.

I take it you're anxious to see them in person :D

I'm anxious to see the kangaroo! Did you get her or just the dolls?

Question. I'm buying a gift for a friend and I'm stuck between China and japan. Which do you guys think is better?

I think it would depend. If You want to give him a doll that looks closest to the ride's i will say Japan but if you want to give him a doll by the design then i think China is best at least for me. But everyone is diffrent so others may think japan is better than china while others may think china is better designed. Just go with what your heart tells you.

Last edited:
Do you guys know if disney ships them quickly? I read reviews and the majority complain that the packages take forever to arrive?

I was surprised how quickly my order shipped this time. I placed my order early Monday morning and it shipped today. My last order took 2 weeks to ship, so it's hard to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back