• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise
Yeah the wait will be torture lol! At the moment my excitement was the movie is huge but be time it comes out won't be. I will still get it but would rather have it this year or at least see pictures now lol

The Hot Toys figure will probably be released when the live action Cinderella movie comes out next year;)

I am surprised that hot toys hasn't released an image or a teaser image of their maleficent figure. I hope she does not end up as one of their licenses that they acquire and then do nothing with...I really hope that we see something soon. I don't expect the actual figure for quite as while as an example the new Captain America Figure was shown back on April and the actual figure is not expected to actually ship until January of 2015..so it will be a while but an image would be nice lol

Not seen anyone talk about this but I think it looks amazing! Betting it's very very expensive but it looks amazing! All the info I could find on it, is that it was at Toyfair and is made by gentle giant. No more images are online or info.

Not seen anyone talk about this but I think it looks amazing! Betting it's very very expensive but it looks amazing! All the info I could find on it, is that it was at Toyfair and is made by gentle giant. No more images are online or info.

Okay, that is pretty amazing. I would love to get it but I dunno how I feel about Maleficent staring me down while I sleep XD.

Getting so impatient now lol, can't wait for the movie and waiting for Disney to restock their maleficent dolls! Does anyone have any idea how long it will be till they are online again?

Called my Disney Store Yesterday and they Finally got their Maleficent merchandise in so I had them hold me a Maleficent doll and an Aurora doll. Going to pick them up tonight as well as see what else they got in. I cant wait to see them in person

They look great! You'll love them!

They are both great absolutely gorgeous! I love them both I am highly impressed with what Disney has done with the Film collection dolls as with Oz last year these dolls look just like the actresses who play them. I love the sculpt on Maleficent I think it looks a great deal like Jolie and in person is far better than the cheap Jakks dolls. This makes me more excited to see what Hot Toys is going to do with Maleficent I have confidence that they will knock the likeness right out of the park and make it look like a shrunken down Angelina Jolie and if their Avengers and Captain America: The Winter Solider Black widow Scarlett Johansen is any indication(looks exactly like Scarlett IMO) then the Jolie Sculpt should look amazing

Maleficent doll in London stores sold out!!! And they say that's it :)
What they won't be getting anymore? So strange you would think they would restock for all those who want dolls after seeing the movie next week.
I'm so tempted to buy a disney store Maleficent on eBay because disney store hasn't restocked online yet and I'm sick of checking every morning. Do you think they will restock online before the movie hits cinemas?

Don't no what's going on with the maleficent dolls.
Someone asked if they were coming into stock on their Facebook and Disney replied with "maleficent is going to be casting a spell over the online store soon" and today someone asked the same question and they are saying theirs no plans to bring them back?

Anyway got the jakks Maleficent and got 10% off, for the price I'm very impressed the likeness is a lot better than Disney's. She should put me on until hot toys release their doll.
Trying on another outfit;)

I actually prefer her to the statue! The face is a lot prettier IMO.

I don't have a designer maleficent anymore or I would have:)
If you repaint yours don't forget to post pictures! The sculpt is fantastic so given a new paint job would look amazing. I'm not very skilled at painting but would love to make her eyebrows darker as they are light.

Does anyone think hottoys will release a prototype pic soon? I really want to see it! How long is it usually after the first pic until you can preorder? I really can't wait for this figure! More excited for this than the disney LE maleficent! Just hope it's not a lot over £200. What kind of price are you expecting it to be?

So I was at my Disney Store today and they were giving out paper maleficent horns.
I thought it was hilarious, cause they were giving it to little girls and saying "Be just like Maleficent!!"

So just bought the lithographs and both disney store dolls on eBay! I need to stop buying things but my excitement for the movie is just too high lol! Do you think we have seen all the merchandise or could their be more for the release or even for the dvd.As much as I love the mugs, lithographs ect I would love just one item that has a likeness to Jolie.

So just bought the lithographs and both disney store dolls on eBay! I need to stop buying things but my excitement for the movie is just too high lol! Do you think we have seen all the merchandise or could their be more for the release or even for the dvd.As much as I love the mugs, lithographs ect I would love just one item that has a likeness to Jolie.

Comes out this Friday! And I personally love everything that has come out so far, but I do agree that I wish there was more merchandise of Angelina Jolie's likeness. I am sure the Hot Toys figure is going to look amazing! I don't think the Disney Store will be releasing anything else, but I know more merchandise is on its way. Back when Toy Fair was still going on, they showed a pretty good amount of merchandise that has yet to come out. Things I am looking forward to out of the pictures are the key chains, buttons, and goblet.

12647345264_b3fdacb0f3_z.jpg

12646988163_f662fcde77_z.jpg

12647345004_e12519a01e_z.jpg

12646861055_2d88fd1b2b_z.jpg

I'm going to see the film on Wednesday in uk so 3 days! Can't wait! I love all the merchandise released so far too, would just like something with jolie on as well. Need to get a frame for the lithographs.
I love that journal you posted! I skipped on the disney store journal because I already have the mug and lithogrpahs what have the same image on but will pick up the journal you posted. The goblet and keyring looks nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back