• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Marvel is now apart of Disney so it needs a thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lord of Mischief has just arrived at my house! That is correct I know own my very own Hot Toys Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will attempt to post pictures later!

I was able to obtain him for $289 which isn't bad considering what I almost paid for him! And he was brand new! Hadn't even been taken out of his shipper box!

I really want to upload photos but I can't for some reason....the only place I have the photos up are on facebook.....can I not link pictures from facebook?

Im not to familiar with facebook but if you can get a flickr or photobucket account you can post pics from there by copyong the image code. BTW that's a really good price you got for Loki since he's currently $300+. Congrats!

I need that Loki in my life!

edit: just bought it from ebay for £269. Ahhh he comes on Wednesday

Last edited:
I've been attempting to upload pictures but having no luck....I tried out photobucket but it refused to upload any of my photo from my computer......Loki is AMAZING! I can't wait to see the second one, it will probably be even better then this one!!!

Updates!! Okay just got my newsletter from Sideshow and Bruce Banner from Hot Toys is now available! So that means they are probably getting close to releasing the new Loki as well since Hot Toys announced Loki at the same time they did Thor and Bruce Banner. So make sure you guys are signed up for Sideshow's newsletter so you will know as soon as the new Loki is available! I'm pretty sure he will be coming soon!

If anyone is interested in the new Bruce Banner here is the link!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-bruce-banner-and-hulk-hot-toys-902164/

They will also being selling Bruce Banner separate as well.

Last edited:
Okay here are some terrible photos of my beloved Loki. Best thing I've ever bought!

image-59.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i was watching Thor whilst taking these
image-58.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image-55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I want to take him everywhere with me!

0_0 so jellis, he is the coolest thing ever! It looks like he is actually real!

Guys there is a LOT of really nice liscenced Marvel merch in Primark right now, socks, t shirts, rucksacks. Primarks official site is rubbish but you can google or look on ebay for all the pictures
(No Loki socks though. Or Loki anything that I can see so myeh though there is thor stuff)

Last edited:
Yeah he is incredibly like Tom. I'll try get some better pics cos the details on his costume is incredible! I've yet to put his cloak on but I need to figure out where he's going to be displayed and I don't want it to get crinkled.

So my friend let me know that the new Hot Toys Loki is up for preorder and... I do not like!
which I am kinda relieved about! I was worried he was going to look better than Avengers Loki so I'm incredibly happy he's not. Relieved Sarah over here :)

He's alright but compared to the first one, he's lacking a bit, especially for the price they're selling him. If he came with the throne that would make up for it.

Yeah just he looks off to me. I love how good the Mandarin looks with his chair! They could have easily given Loki the throne.

Hot Toys Loki is one of my prized possessions, however I might end up selling him in the future to help fund a Christmas trip to Disneyland Paris next year. I'll be in Scotland for graduate school and won't be able to afford a flight home for the holidays, so might as well try to take a trip with my sister (who will be visiting) to DLP!

Who else is super excited for CA: the Winter Soldier?! Bucky is one of my favorite comic characters and I really look forward to what merch will be available. Not too pleased with the figure available at the DS right now, though. I also hope they sell more Natasha merch!

Also I totally agree, they should have given TDW Loki a throne! I much prefer my Avengers Loki. Although I suppose I should be happy that I'm not as impressed with the design seeing as I can't afford it. ;P

Nice LOki. I so wanted Thor. He actually looked like a photo of the actual actor. It was amazing. I always get into an argument with my husband about the quality of the male vs female dolls at Hot Toy. He will point out some Star Wars doll or Queen of the Night. Fine, they are nicely done. However, many of the female dolls just look atrocious. It is like the male artists cannot paint women accurately . . . unless you pay over $400 for the doll, that is. Maybe it is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back