• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Marvel is now apart of Disney so it needs a thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel is now apart of Disney so it needs a thread!
Lucky! I can't even make it through registration lol. It's that hard to get into. Hopefully one of my friend,s who will be having panels will help me acquire one, but yeah I heard all sorts of stories about the lines, not being able to attend panels because they're already filled and the long line for exclusives!

oh yeah! i try to stay away from the HUGE crazy Hall H panels, i'd rather walk around and explore especially since there's SO much to do in 5 days. And I'm more of an autograph person and meeting them. :)

That is basically what I would like to do when/if I go. Do a lot of the meet and greets. I kick myself because I had a chance to go a long time ago and I didn't. However, it was because I didn't have the money to go so that is why. I'm just really hoping I can go, actually it would be a lot of fun because Comic Con always falls on me and my fiance's anniversary. So it would be such a cool anniversary trip especially since our last trip was horrible......

Well I keep my fingers crossed and when open registration begins I'll make sure my fiance is home. He is a wiz at getting into things that are hard to get into so may be that will help!

Yah... I just went to Hot Topic today and bought the costume Hawkeye hoodie. I LOVE IT!! The sleeves even come off, so I can definitely use it when I practice archery myself! I also bought some Deadpool buttons.....I know Deadpool is extremely violent but he is just so darn hilarious!!

Yah... I just went to Hot Topic today and bought the costume Hawkeye hoodie. I LOVE IT!! The sleeves even come off, so I can definitely use it when I practice archery myself! I also bought some Deadpool buttons.....I know Deadpool is extremely violent but he is just so darn hilarious!!

that's awesome! i was thinking of getting the loki one. did you by any chance see that one? is it nice??

also, does anyone know where i can get other loki merchandise. i've kinda been obsessed with him since the beginning but thor the dark world made me love him even more.

I can help you. What are you looking for exactly? I can provide actual shots of my updated collection when I get home; I have almost every Loki item they've produced (more than my first pictures I shared)

I can help you. What are you looking for exactly? I can provide actual shots of my updated collection when I get home; I have almost every Loki item they've produced (more than my first pictures I shared)

ohh thank you! :) i actually really like that funko pop figure you posted a picture of, but i'm mostly looking for like clothes or tom hiddleston related stuff rather than the comic book type things.

ohh thank you! :) i actually really like that funko pop figure you posted a picture of, but i'm mostly looking for like clothes or tom hiddleston related stuff rather than the comic book type things.

Actually the Funko Pop is made after Tom's variation in the first Thor movie! :) Almost all of my items are. Comic book Loki is much more...saturated! lol.

I have one shirt and know of two others that are currently being sold at Hot Topic right now. There is also a Loki Hoodie I bought and wore to the premier (I was very excited):

1005827_640128446037234_1597025785_n.jpg

This one is definitely modeled after the costume Tom Hiddleston wears lol.

I also own this one (purchased at Hot Topic, but I think you can still buy it on Amazon, it was over the summer)

332973_hi

Its sort of a mash between Tom's image and the comic book variation, with the ponytail and all. But I still thought the art was beautiful.

Then they are currently selling these two:

10098828_hi

10096882_hi

And then FYE has this one (not really my cup of tea but it is worth showing!)

http://wanelo.com/p/8323189/marvel-loki-kneel-girls-t-shirt-hot-topic

That's it for clothes...lol.

For directly Tom Hiddleston-related figures, we have:

Marvel Select Loki (kind of expensive second hand, but worth it). From Thor.

marvel-select-movie-loki.jpg

Walmart Exclusive Avengers Loki (also expensive second hand, but awesome!)

Hasbro+Marvel+Legends+The+Avengers+Assemble+6+Inch+Walmart+Exclusive+Movie+Series+Action+Figures+Loki+(1).JPG

The Funko Pop from Thor:

41K93JqGB7L.jpg

(There is also a gold SDCC variant that is like the "Avengers version"

Loki Funko Pop from Thor 2

Funko-Loki-Thor-2-The-Dark-World-POP-Vinyl-Figure.jpg

Movie Series (6 inches) from Avengers:

5478C2185056900B10927B9458AF2C61.jpg

from Thor:

Loki+Action+Figure.jpg

From Thor 2:

mP3S-RxfK75pOZOz6pIahVA.jpg

And of course, the Hot Toys:

hottoysloki2.jpg

And the new bobble head:

thor2funkowobblers.jpg

And FINALLY, there is this little cutie pie:

tumblr_m62v7wSQw31qdbdwpo1_500.jpg

There are a couple of tiny little miscellaneous things but I THINK I've covered MOST of them lol. I will check my collection to see what I've missed when I get home! :D Sorry for the overload lol I'm just very passionate!

Well Loki is apart of Marvel so it is okay! He is definitely funny and hard not to like. Kinda reminds me of my love for Deadpool.....lol. However, I have picked up the saying (especially when I'm doing thing I should not) "Loki made me do it!" I found a shirt that says that on etsy.com....if you really want Loki stuff that is definitely a place to look!!

In fact...I have something coming in the mail very soon that I will post.....all I can say is, Loki made me do it!

ElysionsPrincess: You look awesome in that hoodie!!!! I want them to do a Thor hoodie!!! Can't believe they haven't done him yet! So disappointed........hopefully they will soon tho. I love both Thor and Loki. You gotta luv the bros!!!

*Also none of those pictures are mine except for the one of me in the hoodie...lol

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. :) I will definitely check around for some of that stuff! I love that Loki hoodie and was thinking of ordering it online. Does it run pretty big?

All the hoodies are in men sizes so what I usually do is buy a size down. I usually wear a medium in women clothing so I have to have a small in men clothing and it usually fits really well. However, I have extremely broad shoulders so men small tends to fit better anyway haha!

He has to be coming soon....since they already released both of the Thor's already....I really wish they would do more of the characters from Thor. Like Lady Sif, Jane Foster, Frigga, Heimdall...it would just be awesome to have all of those!

Also, they are going to be making a Bruce Banner from Avengers.....I loved Bruce Banner in the Avengers and how Mark Ruffalo portrayed him but I think I just want mostly the Thor figures. Well Thor figures and Agent Coulson, gotta have Coulson eventually!

Hmm, well you can always buy the helmet separate on eBay, however I'm not sure how well it would fit. Probably should wait and see what type of head mold they do for the new Loki figure then see if it looks like the helmet will fit...

Ooo a marvel thread! I gotta jump on this awesome! I've been into marvel comics for awhile and I've got quite the collection. I love Loki and Thor, but my favorite is the x-men. I have a few really nice sideshow statues from over the years, I'll see if I can get some pics up, including the first hot toys loki. :D

Last edited:
We always like pictures of other people's collections!

ahn_dray_uh: I definitely need to find that number.......Now these Hot Toys figures are taking over my life.....they are soooo wonderful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back