• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store doll images found
I would also love to know if the doll will be released in the UK ? If so will I be able to pre-order it ? Thanks in advance for any reply :hsd:

The Tangled Ever After Rapunzel 12" dolls (formerly found only in disneyland, have the long blond braided hair with clips) have made their way to WDW! Found them in the Emporium today :hsd: Very exciting lol

The Tangled Ever After Rapunzel 12" dolls (formerly found only in disneyland, have the long blond braided hair with clips) have made their way to WDW! Found them in the Emporium today :hsd: Very exciting lol
Thanks for the news! Hopefully she will be in Disney Stores soon too!

Some more good news for you guys :wavey:

I can confirm that the Wedding Rapunzel 12" doll is 22.50 and will be available in stores this week. Just got them in on Friday and she looks so much better in person. Also, the Wedding Soft Doll of Rapunzel will be available this week as well. :hsd:

I did not see the Mini Wedding Doll set yet...I might have overlooked it though :crazy:. I'll double check again the next time I am at work.

I can confirm that the Wedding Rapunzel 12" doll is 22.50 and will be available in stores this week. Just got them in on Friday and she looks so much better in person. Also, the Wedding Soft Doll of Rapunzel will be available this week as well. :hsd:

I did not see the Mini Wedding Doll set yet...I might have overlooked it though :crazy:. I'll double check again the next time I am at work.

I guess I should have been patient a little longer since it's 24.95 at the parks!
And I thought I heard there was going to be a Flynn wedding doll..or am I crazy? I totally thought i read that somewhere..

does anyone know if the 12" wedding Rapunzel will be coming to the UK ? I really want one for my collection :anxious:

Yes, you are right. I did post that there will be a Wedding Flynn Rider doll as well. I did not see Flynn Rider yet.

I don't know if she will be available online, but I don't see why they wouldn't. It might just take a while for the company to put them on there.

Last edited:

Thanks again, ElleB, for the info! And here's hoping the Tangled Ever After mini doll set will also arrive this week.

i saw the following dolls on the usa site just 2 minutes ago

mother gothel
maximus
sleeping beauty fairies
seveb dwarfs set

also

the 25th pin set
tinkerbell pin set
lady and the tramp pin set

Disney Store uploaded a sneak peak picture of the LE Wedding Rapunzel Doll on their facebook page. :anxious:
Although the picture shows only a corner of the doll, you can clearly see her beautiful short brown hair :drool:

Okay, company decided to release the Ever After merchandise in late February. Although, most stores already have the Ever After merchandise in their backrooms, we were told we cannot put them out until next month.

The Wedding Mini Doll Set for Tangled and Wedding Rapunzel 12" doll will not be released in stores until February 20th.

I saw that sneak peak as well. I am so excited. That means stores should be getting our sample dolls soon :hsd:

FIRST LOOK: Limited Edition Rapunzel Wedding Doll

From the Disney Store Facebook:

Save the Date! Our Limited Edition Rapunzel Wedding Doll will be available worldwide, in stores and online, on March 28. Limited Edition of 8,000.

Pre-sale in North America starts February 21.

166921_10150572508279530_59526724529_8744740_2015059567_a.jpg
396759_10150572508404530_59526724529_8744741_319453178_a.jpg
427584_10150572508449530_59526724529_8744742_1085428979_a.jpg

anybody knows how pre-sale will work? I have a feeling it will be as crazy as limited dolls from last year. Will they have limited amounts for pre-sale at the stores?

I wonder if there will be online pre-sale in US as well coz this is the only way to get one Rapunzel Wedding Doll for my daughter and me... :sad: We are big fans of this princess.

Yes, you are right. I did post that there will be a Wedding Flynn Rider doll as well. I did not see Flynn Rider yet.QUOTE]

Oh, just for clarification, ElleB, from what you can tell, will the Wedding Flynn Rider doll be a non-LE 12" doll? Thanks for all the info you share with us! :)

The online presale for LE Wedding Rapunzel for North America is February 21st.

Wedding Flynn Rider is not a limited edition. He is 19.50. :drool: He will be a 12" doll. Which is good because if they ever made a limited edition one I will have a bigger hole in my pocket haha

Here are the price points for the following Ever After Merchandise dolls that are releasing February 20th.

Wedding Rapunzel: 22.50
Mini DOll Wedding Rapunzel set: 19.50
Soft Doll Wedding Rapunzel: 19.50
Wedding Flynn Rider:19.50

LE Rapunzel Wedding (brown hair):99.50

Last edited:
The online presale for LE Wedding Rapunzel for North America is February 21st.

Wedding Flynn Rider is not a limited edition. He is 19.50. :drool: He will be a 12" doll. Which is good because if they ever made a limited edition one I will have a bigger hole in my pocket haha

Here are the price points for the following Ever After Merchandise dolls that are releasing February 20th.

Wedding Rapunzel: 22.50
Mini DOll Wedding Rapunzel set: 19.50
Soft Doll Wedding Rapunzel: 19.50
Wedding Flynn Rider:19.50

LE Rapunzel Wedding (brown hair):99.50

Phew! Thank heavens Wedding Flynn is "only" an affordable 12" non-LE doll! "Thank you, Evening Star!" :) Already, I can see the $$$ flying away... Ah well, we've got to enjoy life, after all!

the soft Wedding Rapunzel is already in UK stores ...
Thanks for the info and photo! She is wearing a dress just like the one on the Tangled Ever After 12'' Wedding Rapunzel doll, only it looks to have a one layer skirt, rather than two layers. I like her soft braided hair with flowers, also mimicking the 12'' doll. Very nice!

I just checked and the doll is not yet available online in the UK (or the US for that matter).

The soft doll is so cute :) I might just have to collect all of the Ever After stuff! Can't wait until it's available here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back