• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones i saw had peters feet only!! and i saw at least one shot of nana floating upside down and you had a clear shot of the hind end!! can we say its not a disney pose??!!!!!

You see....this is what I don't understand at all. Why even bother with scenes of....well, nothing?!? Why even bother? I don't know how many cells I saw in the Cinderella series of the horses' back sides. I mean, come on Disney!
SmileyFacepalm.png

You see....this is what I don't understand at all. Why even bother with scenes of....well, nothing?!? Why even bother? I don't know how many cells I saw in the Cinderella series of the horses' back sides. I mean, come on Disney!
SmileyFacepalm.png

In every movie pin I have seen some characters butt. In the begging I was joking that I should have collected a cell with their back sides, now I'm kicking myself :lol:!

In every movie pin I have seen some characters butt. In the begging I was joking that I should have collected a cell with their back sides, now I'm kicking myself :lol:!
LOL me too! i said the same thing! Anyone want to trade me the rear end scenes??? I need one from each film! Who picks out the cell pieces???? a robot?

I was at Disneyland when the park opened yesterday. I went to every location at least once and some locations twice hoping I could find a Tink or 2. I only saw 2 Tinks and they were already snapped up by somebody in front of me. Most of the scenes were the hind end of Nana, then it was the 2 boys - John and Michael. Very few Peter Pans or Wendy's.

I am also wishing I had started collecting the backside from each movie. I have a Michael and John pin that I was thinking about trying to go back to Disneyland and trade for a better scene. Maybe I will will trade them in for Nana's hiney.

I think this is a logical continuation from the early days of Disney animation when the animators would be rewarded for good butt gags when they were throwing around ideas in meetings. It doesn't mean Walt was a butt man (it doesn't exclude it either), butts simply are funny - look at all the butt pin jokes here! :)

I LOVE this one!!!!! It is so perfect! If anyone has one for trade like this, I'd love to try for it. This is EXACTLY what I want.

Yay!!!!! Maeblum - I got this exact one for u - but with Nanas eyes open!!! :0) when u told me u wanted Nana - I looked thru a lot of different Nanas and this was my fav and I immediately thought of u :0) I am glad that I was right!!

The waiting is killing me Crystal, lol!

What scenes did you find? Any Tinks at all? I hope no character-less rooftops at least.

Thank you for your selfless work in doing this despite the difficulties from Paypal.

Yay!!!!! Maeblum - I got this exact one for u - but with Nanas eyes open!!! :0) when u told me u wanted Nana - I looked thru a lot of different Nanas and this was my fav and I immediately thought of u :0) I am glad that I was right!!

Awww! Thanks so much! I am so happy!!!!! It will be so nice to have a pin I know I REALLY want coming in when I've been sending so many away to not return. Also because I had to buy a pin on eBay for a friend overseas(because the seller didn't ship to the US)...the temptation was killing me. Now I'm completely satisfied and don't need to look longingly anymore! Thanks so much, Crystal!!!!!

I really didn't see many of Peter Pan himself, did anyone get any good ones of him? (Becky, yours is nice of Peter!)

I went to LGM and I guess people had been asking about Tink so as the lady handed me some pins to look at, she tells me there's no Tink in this scene. As she hands me the last of the pins she's letting me see, they were both Tink. I bought both and my friend was at the register next to me and she got two Wendys that looked similar to Princess Becky's so I gave her one and she gave me a Wendy (since we both were looking for her). I really liked the Nanas and would've kept one but I like Wendy better.

wow. lots of really nice pins. We didnt get to the park till kind of late. (wont do that agian) Out of the 3 shops we went 2. there was about 60 pins total. 1 of the bedroom window (i got this and later changed) 1 of roof top 2 of just dust in the sky. 1 of john in the sky (we took this one home) and about 55 of Nana. we are new to pins so learn as we go. got to b there early and go with the rush to get a shot a pan or tinker. congrads to all that got one or had one got 4 them.

i will get pic of our pin up soon.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any of the Big Ben scenes? Or the London skyline scenes? I'd love to have one of those!

I don't remember seeing anything with Big Ben or the London skyline at MK or EPCOT. I think that would have been really neat to see. Did anyone else?

Awww! Thanks so much! I am so happy!!!!! It will be so nice to have a pin I know I REALLY want coming in when I've been sending so many away to not return. Also because I had to buy a pin on eBay for a friend overseas(because the seller didn't ship to the US)...the temptation was killing me. Now I'm completely satisfied and don't need to look longingly anymore! Thanks so much, Crystal!!!!!

maeblum... I was with Crystal on this mission and I can ASSURE YOU and everyone else who she picked up pins for that she did EVERYTHING that should could to assure that everyone got the scene that best suited them!!! She has QUITE the method and makes it her personal mission to make sure everyone is happy. THIS I can promise!!! And yes, she picked out one SPECIFICALLY for you :) ENJOY!!! They are ALL amazing...

hey. how do you get on her shopping list. It would save lots of car time and a bunch of money if i could just have sumone go get it for me. i wonder how many ppl do the "get pins for a friend" thing. seems like it may b a lot of pins at times. must b hard due to the just being able to buy 2 at each store.

Last edited:
I am desperately looking for one of the Peter Pan pins with Peter Pan in it. The husband and I went and found lots of nanas, and each of the kids. Have some great ones of Michael and John I could trade. We even resorted to Ebay to buy one, but no luck. We have some extra Cinderella ones fairy godmother and jungle book with baloo and mowgli both in the pin I could trade too. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back