• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTN Elsa 1 per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how early people are going to start showing up? Hopefully it won't be a "Black Friday" style line!

Best of luck to everyone who are in line for this pin today & also wishing everyone great trades for the first event of the year :)

Does anyone know when they will start selling pins? I need to be watching Ebay .. LOL ..

Last edited:
In line now. About 150 people in front of my wife and I ( though that could change with "friends" join ping in. So far, pretty orderly.

10AM - How is the line? Any idea of the number of people so far? Hoping to get there by 3PM at the latest - Gotta Work - lol Hope it is not to hot for everyone and that there is at least a breeze......Good Luck - it is a very pretty pin (Elsa) the Jessica is not one of my favorites (eyebrow is just to thick and dark) but if we do not make it - it is ok, hopefully we will get to see and visit with everyone!!!!! Just nice and calm, no drama - we want to make sure we have more Pin/Vinylmation Events sooner than later ----- :)

Good news ! It was really the best thing to do, nobody can cheat this way and you can enjoy your day at WDW ^^

If somebody has an extra one, please check my trades on Pinpics, I am ready to trade my 9 pins available for the PTN pin or Olaf vinylmation plus pins, or would like to purchase it !

Last edited:
Someone posted on one of the FB pages they are trading 2 in MK tomorrow and selling the other 14 on ebay (they brought 16 people).

Overheard someone say there was already a fight. Another guy just came and got upset about how the line wraps around. People are crazy.

How awesome! That's a lot easier than here lol.

Well if anyone is trading one, I will be interested. I have Anna PTN or other HTF Ariel / Belle pins and of course Marquees / PTDs. Please PM me :)

And wow, that's almost as bad as a certain California reseller here. Actually, I think they took the same amount of people. Wow.

I don't quite understand the "line up by color" thing that they are doing at 5PM. Why do we need to be there so early when they don't open the doors until 6PM? They are going to just flash the color, and if you have the wristband you go up and make your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back