• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTN Elsa 1 per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite understand the "line up by color" thing that they are doing at 5PM. Why do we need to be there so early when they don't open the doors until 6PM? They are going to just flash the color, and if you have the wristband you go up and make your purchase.

Because they want to sell to first hundred by color? Before they move onto next color?

Want to trade a DLR Anna trading night pin FOR WDW Elsa trading night pin. I just know there are collectors out there who want to make this trade, so they can have both pins.
Please send me a PM if you are interested in making this trade.
Thank you, and Peace-out!

Anyone have any photos of Elsa or of the preview boards from the PTN? I'm waiting for photos but I haven't seen much yet @_@

Here are some pics of Elsa:
syherere.jpg

syty4e6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG post coming, likely tomorrow, about the absolute horror that was this PTN.

And they were doing so well...until they tried to get us through the door.

If anyone wants to feel better over missing Elsa, at least the art on the Elsa pin is pretty bad <_< Did anyone look at how disproportionate her neck is? Here is what she would like without the hair covering her...

365x345.jpeg.65249d00acbb0131204222000a2d0ef6.large

GROSS!!!! And on that note, I'm still looking for 1, maybe I have a thing for long necks (I know some places do) :lol: I have Anna PTN (for trade, I have 1 for my collection already since I love this set) and other stuff for trade!!!!

Last edited:
It was a fine night for me, a bit of drama with people not being allowed to bring in their wheely bags but other than that it was fine.
I witnessed the guy in front of me shouting at security so that was fun......

If anyone wants to feel better over missing Elsa, at least the art on the Elsa pin is pretty bad <_< Did anyone look at how disproportionate her neck is? Here is what she would like without the hair covering her...

365x345.jpeg.65249d00acbb0131204222000a2d0ef6.large

GROSS!!!! And on that note, I'm still looking for 1, maybe I have a thing for long necks (I know some places do) :lol: I have Anna PTN (for trade, I have 1 for my collection already since I love this set) and other stuff for trade!!!!

They should have positioned the shoulders further back.

Still love it. Still want it. :p The fact that it was released on my birthday doesn't seem to be pulling much weight in me getting this pin. :lol:

Maybe it was just me but I had a great night of trading. I think so many people are used to remaining in lines that quite a few came into the room and IMMEDIATLY lined up again (even thought they made it clear that you could come right up when your color was called). Because so many were just standing in the line (for no apparent reason) the competition at the trading tables was less. I found about a dozen pins to add to the collection. I got my Elsa after all my trading and simply walked from the cash register out the door with a smile on my face.

I still don't see a lot of pins up on ebay. So I am guessing collectors got most of them hopefully? I broke down and bought an Elsa but I still need to buy Anna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back