• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Reason I'm NOT a Completist in ANY of my themes is because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reason I'm NOT a Completist in ANY of my themes is because...
Pin 12119: Disney Auctions - Disneyland Prince Eric Pin Sample Gold
that quickly became a favorite pin!! Lol

OMGosh, please.... XD XD XD :')

If anyone has a spare pink-pants/less Eric pin... I am sooooo interested XD What is the darn PinPics number for that thing!??! :eek2: :love: :')

The WTH pin of all WTH pins!!! I present to you...
image_zps4ffd5cb8.jpg
Pink pants or PantLESS?? :rofl:

Cause real men wear pink ;) Move over Gaston because no one wears pink like Prince Eric.

I can't stand these two pins!
image_zpsfc67341b.jpg
image_zpsc45b9848.jpg

She looks cross-eyed in both of them! The first one the forgot her bow and the other one she has black eyebrows? She looks like a man!!!

Thats what I'm sayin!! Lol but it's so funny I think it's now on my most wanted list!! Lol
And those Marie pins :facepalm:... But I think she still looks ok in the first one lol the eye brows do need help in the second one lol

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: That pin is soooooo funny!!! OMG! First of all, what in the world would make them decide to put him in pink pants?!?! And then, to choose a shade that's awfully close to being a skin tone is just ridiculous!!!

Matt, Crystal look at the first Marie again... Closely. Lol. Her little top nott ponytail looks disconnected and I think they put a question mark over her head because the artist didn't even know what she's suppose to look like lol :facepalm: other than that her door is just stunning!

Well shows how much I know about cats (Marie) w/e it doesn't look bad to me but I don't collect her so what do I know :dunno: lol artists should definitely do their homework they get a big red F for fail on that one!! But seriously did you see Eric and his skin colored pants?? That's HORRIBLE!! Lol

Matt, Crystal look at the first Marie again... Closely. Lol. Her little top nott ponytail looks disconnected and I think they put a question mark over her head because the artist didn't even know what she's suppose to look like lol :facepalm: other than that her door is just stunning!

Someone needs to start a collection of these pins, that would be one amusing pin book xD

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this idea!! (runs to see which hideous pins she already owns....)

My sister and I periodically make each other funny face photo albums with all the weird faces/crazy 70s outfits we find in old pictures. It's our own private Awkward Family Photos joke. :) So this is right up my alley!!

Pin 55670: DisneyShopping.com - Super Hero Series - Woody

pin55670

I really really don't like this pin... It just looks wrong, and makes woody look like he has a really strange head...

And his legs look too thin to be a space ranger!

pin36051

I wanted to collect all the pins that are somewhat related to Snow White's history and then I saw this one. I quickly changed my mind. It's an unfortunate looking pin. The pinpics picture is better than the actual pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back