• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Disney pin themes do you collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Disney pin themes do you collect?

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'm such an avid fan of Scrooge pins!

I would also have to say:
  • beast-only
  • DA masterpieces
  • robin hood (all characters)
  • JPN lucky draw
  • nursing (blood drives as well)
  • main street (casual...not an active seeker)

I collect
Anything Peter Pan related!
Some auction Princess pins
Ariel
Some Stitch
Some Nightmare
Baby Pegasus anything!
Christmas Carol

My husband collects
Aladdin
Headless Horseman
Surfing pins
Robin Hood
Jessica in Costumes

I collect:
Mainly Sleeping Beauty

And some:
Beauty and the Beast
101 Dalmatians
DLR POH
Storybooks
and other misc. pins

mardi gras and more mardi gras! I also like CERTAIN princess sets as well (seasons, art nouveau, etc)

Scrooge McDuck
Disney related Star Wars, i.e. Jedi Mickey, Boba Fett Pete, etc
Sorcerer Mickey
Military Themed pins
Some Stitch

Winnie the Pooh
Pooh's Friends
Scrooge
Begining Jessica Rabbit

Mom:
Chip and Dale
Seasons and Holidays (especially Fall/Autumn)

My husband collects Haunted mansion, specifically Constance (So much so that he married a RL Connie? In fairness, I was named after my mysteriously widowed grandmother!), and Master Gracey, as well as Tower of Terror hotel themed items.

I collect Briar Rose specifically, in her pretty grey dress, and certain Stitches also catch my eye, but especially if he has the frog! I love Indiana Jones but the pins don't really thrill me all that much, but I love my Maraglyph decoder and the big pin set from the anniversary we just got! I've also got a large collection of Mardi Gras pins, as I am originally a NOLA girl!

Together me and my darling collect Princes and their princesses (He gets the Princes and I get the Princesses!) as well as villains. We've got a big collection of Princess and the Frog, and the rest is just a jumble!

It's pretty much a hodgepodge right now...
*Nursing
*Grand Californian
*Characters as other characters(esp Jessica, Tink, Minnie)
*DVC
*Alice in Wonderland
*Constance from HM, some Madame Leota
*Dumbo
*DSF Beloved Tales
*Beauty and the Beast
*some Pinocchio
*Princesses
*Aladdin
*some cast lanyard/hidden mickey
*some villains(starting to really like Evil Queen)

Hey all,

I collect mainly Stitch--especially Stitch dressed as other Disney characters and DA pins.

I also collect Si & Am, Emperor's New Groove, some Tigger and Cheshire, Eric from Little Mermaid, and whatever else catches my eye.

I collect:

Disney Auctions Stitch
Other Stitches I like
Characters dressed as other characters
Other Halloween I like
Piece of History
D23 (although this is on the verge of getting cut)
Other - character core pins or other pins I like (this category is disturbingly large!)

My Disney pin collections focus on:
D23 events
Crush from Finding Nemo
Duffy the Disney Bear
Gingerbread House from the WDW resort hotels and the DCL ships
Mickey as a Drum Major, as a surfer
Naveen from Princess & the Frog

Favorite characters: Goofy, Tink, Chip & Dale, Pooh & Friends
Favorite themes: Anything related to Scouting, auto racing, Mardi Gras, Finding Nemo

The rest of the family's PinPics IDs:
Mabeleficent - Mabeleficent's Wants Villains
PirateFan - Piratefan's Wants Pirates, NBC, Star Wars, Mickey
Haunted - Haunted's Wants Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Star Wars, Chip & Dale

Good thread idea :D

• Vinylmation (as i also collect the figures)
  • Tomorrowland (mostly Space Mountain)
  • Dead/Old Rides (people mover, etc..)

My main collection is Halloween but that has expanded to include St Patrick's Day and Mardi Gras.

Somehow I have also accumulated a Jiminy Cricket, Pixar, and Sword in the Stone collection. I also like Grand Floridian
and Poly resort pins. Gah! I need focus!

And I also manage my husband's Pluto and Red, White, and Blue collection.

Gah! I need focus!

I collect FIGARO'S! And Si & Am. Paula collects the following:
Ariel
Belle
Donald
Dumbo
Animal Kingdom
Patriotic
Daisy
Flower and Garden

We're always willing to be in a co-op (because of Paula)

My main collection is Vinylmation, but I also collect, Jack, some star wars, haunted mansion, and I am sarting a toy story collection focusing on the ride midway mania....and any other pin that I really like...

As a whole, the search list:
Christmas
Pins about Trading
Chip/Dale
Haunted Mansion
Patriotic
Vinylmation
Up
Marie/Figaro (nice kitties)
Mary Poppins
Star Wars

I collect mostly Christmas and pins about Trading, with a smattering of Beauty/Beast (used to collect it heavily - but framed all my keepers and now just add if I really love it), Jiminy, WallE and anything that just catches my fancy...though that makes placement on the pin boards and in frames challenging.

Coach collects a mish-mosh, but mostly Chip/Dale, patriotic and Haunted Mansion.

The Kids: Vinylmation (!!! Ohmyword, they LOVE them!) Then -
Girl: Marie, Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins and again - anything that catches her fancy...thus the name "No kids, we do NOT need EVERY pin!"
Boy: Up, Star Wars, and the latest "ohhhh, I neeeed that one!"

The boys are pin-bookers, but the girls fancy boards and frames where we can gaze upon our lovelies. :) I'll have to figure out how to post pics...

Last edited:
I mainly collect any pins related to Lilo & Stich but I also have a dusting of Tinkerbell. I am still relatively new to collecting (only within the last two years) so I am sure my collection will continue to grow and change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back