• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Disney pin themes do you collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Disney pin themes do you collect?
STITCH (Shopping, DA...mainly), Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Caballeros, Ariel...that's me!

At the moment my "collection" is just a mishmash!

Though I do have notably more Stitch pins which I like collecting.

I'd also like to focus on EPCOT, Tomrrowland and perhaps the DHS attractions to collect.

Goofy for my mom
Buses & Monorail along with some Disney Transportation CM for my dad

Baseball
Grumpy
WDW including MK epcot MGM/DHS and AK
Scoop Sanderson
mickey
figment
used to do Disney store
Walt Disney

I collect Jessica Rabbit, Tink, Maleficent, Aurora (I prefer her in her blue dress) and other's that might catch my eye.
DBF collects Alice
DD's collect whatever they like. lol DD14 loves HM so she has quite the grouping of HM stuff. DD10 is a Stitch & Cinderella fan so she's got a lot of those.

I currently focus on 2 main themes:

(1) Attractions
(2) Images of Walt

I used to collect holiday pins, but stopped after about 2 years. Most of these will eventually become traders. I'll keep only my favorites to wear.

I'm thinking of narrowing my attraction collection to pins that are totally faithful to the attraction (i.e. without Disney characters in them). But that may make it too restrictive.

I collect Pinocchio and the occasional Stitch pin. The only thing is, I now have all the Pinocchio pins, except for about four. Pinocchio doesnt get featured often on pins, which might be good for my pocket, but it's now rather boring without a goal! I may just have to start collecting another character!

I mostly collect Christmas, Pluto, Bolt, Pin Trading Logos, and Star Wars. I also have lots of other pins that I just like for one reason or another:)

I started off just collecting Stitch but now I collect pretty much anything that catches my eye some of my favourite themes are
differnt parks pins,attractions, parades, cats, dogs and DLRP pins

OK, I better stop reading all the great ideas of what everyone else collects or else my list is going to be "all of the above AND..." ;P

Love seeing what everyone else is on the hunt for!

I like pins with vintage Disney art (Mary Blair), Cleo the fish, HM Bride, Boo and Mr. Toad. (random!) 3 of my kids also like to pin trade and they collect EEyore, Stitch, Hop Lo, cuties pins and are all over any kind of moving/sliding pin. My oldest can't stand "wasting time" pin trading (sacrilege!) and is always yelling at us to ride the rides, already.

I think he's adopted. ;P

--Laura (lwrn2)

im new to pin collecting but i have decided to collect these:
any lion king pins
any brother bear pins and
any princess and the frog :)

Main:
Jessica Rabbit (all of them)
Tinker Bell (only the pretty ones ^_^)
Princesses (Just certain ones)
Duffy

Dabble in:
Chip and Dale
Tower of Terror
Characters in Japanese clothing/themes

I will occasionally pick up pins that I just find pretty/interesting, no matter what character or theme.

Mainly I collect Tink, Princesses (Aurora especially), certain holidays, Philharmagic, 2009/2010 Not So Scary. Really though I just collect whatever I like. I love attractions pins and have an affinity for collecting sets (they make hunting for certain pins a little more fun). :)

hidden mickey/cast lanyard
toy story mania ride
bolt
vinylmation (pins only no dolls)
whatever random mystery set looks nice

When I first started years ago it was any pin that I liked but mostly Mickey. I have tried to narrow it down to a couple of characters or rides but it is so hard to do. Mostly have Haunted Mansions, Pirates, Tinkerbell, Passholder, Pin Trading Pins, Events, Trains, Parades, Piece of History, vinylmation and DCL but I'm all over the board. One of these days I'll narrow it down even more. Taking me forever!!!

I collect:
-traditional Mickey (red pants, yellow shoes)
-Stitch (with his mouth closed preferred)
-mini pins
-DLR misc. (whatever catches my fancy)

Hubby collects:
-Nightmare Before Christmas
-Haunted Mansion
-20,000 Leagues
-Tron
-some Pirates
-and Whatever!

As you can probably guess by the name, I'm all about the Stitch. I'm also all about Vinylmation (have most of them at this point with a few exceptions). We also collect Nurse pins, Maleficent, and Alice in Wonderland (especially Cheshire).

i mainly collect:
sally from NBC
masterpiece
gomes

i also are into fantasia (specifically the nutcracker suite fairies)
silly symphonies
tiger lily

This thread brings to reality that I am collecting toooooo many themes - but I love it!!!!!

My main collection: the boys: Chip and Dale
the girls: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather

The side collections: cast lanyard and hidden mickey pins from all parks
Disney Marathon pins
Constance (the name sake) the Haunted Mansion Bride
Stitch with his duckling friends
Rodents - rats and mice other than Mickey and Minnie and their extended family
Small World
Mary Poppins
and of late - Brer Rabbit

Oh this is such a disease!!!!!

Main Collections:
AURORA
Ariel
Tangled
Belle

Side Collections:
Peter Pan
Other Sleeping Beauty Characters
Cats, the cute and fluffy ones. :3
Very few Tink and Jessica in costume
Bolt

I like a lot of themes. . . LOL

Last edited:
My main collections are:

Chip and Dale
Tangled

I'm pretty easy :lol: I also have a few pins from:

Enchanted
Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean

and i'm looking to build up my Alice collection...though slowly and I don't anticipate going crazy (yet...LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back