• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Disney pin themes do you collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Disney pin themes do you collect?
My collection is still pretty new, but I like to focus on Park related items. Signs, park tickets, busses, fastpasses, monorails, attraction pins, etc...

My younger son collects cool Stitch pins.
My older son collects Chip and Dale and Figment.
As a family, we collect Star Wars and Jewish holidays and Halloween and St. Pats Day and colorful dangles, and 3D.
I collect "lovey-dovey" pins (which keeps my wife happy).

I never posted on this thread, although I did list some of my themes in my profile. After, working on framing and re-organizing, I have found that some of my "interests" are definitely stronger than others.

1st Tier: Disneyland (Attractions, marquee pins, definitely anything with a retro/vintage flavor, but not DCA), Animal Kingdom, 4th of July/patriotic, Wilderness Lodge, Dixie Landings (and a lesser extent Port Orleans)

2nd Tier: WDW (parks, attractions, resorts). Alice in Wonderland, Beauty & the Beast, Dumbo

3rd tier: Hidden Mickeys, Booster/Starter/Deluxe Lanyard/Mystery sets, Holiday pins, Aristocats, Walt,

If found on a lanyard I would not pass up DCL, Paris Pins, Japan pins when I can find them. I would love to collect the History of Art series but it seems like a very daunting challenge. I also have a small "I am not collecting these Chip & Dale pins" collection.

My DH also collects: Rafiki, Pluto, and pins with flags on them.

And I'm probably missing a few other things.

As you can tell by my avatar, I love to collect Haunted Mansion mainly, but I do have most of the Dateline Disneyland pins from last summer and a few Tinkerbell pins! But my Haunted Mansion collection definitely outnumbers those! I have every O-Pin House pin & framed set from 2009 except the low LE doombuggies, all ruby doombuggies and the 3 marcasites (too pricey for what they were!)

I collect mostly Jessica (want to be a completist for the DA LE100s, 10 more to go!:x:), but I also like many of the Gomes, DSF Beloved Tales (have all of these!), WDI and all other Trash Cans, DLRP PTN/PTD/PTEs, and several DA LE100 Tink/Princess sets.

Debby collects an assortment of Tink, Stitch, Alice, Belle, Haunted Mansion, Jiminy, UP, DSF, WDI/CM, Castles, Walts, Gomes, Holidays/Events, D23, DLRP PTN, Mystery Sets (she LOVES these!!!), and anything else that she feels is pretty! ;)

We've only been trading for a little over a year...we need serious help!!!! Is there a PTA out there somewhere with a 12 step program we can enter...if so, will we get a pin for completing it? :anxious:

I'm a Figment completest, also retro epcot, haunted mansion, WDI, and random sets like the 2010 PTNs and DLR Fastpasses

Well as most of you know I collect Ariel from the Little Mermaid. I am finding that some of her pins are VERY VERY hard to find!

And I think I shot myself in the foot but I am going to start collecting Jessica in costume. ( This should be fun) lol

Belle and more belle.
The princesses
Esmerelda as I love the color red and purple
Beauty and the beast

I just put up a bunch of Belle pins for trade...look and see if anything catches your eye, I am looking for Ariel.

Last edited:
I'm interested in collecting Disney mothers (e.g. Sarabi, Kanga, Mrs. Jumbo, Mrs. Darling, etc.) and positive mother figures (e.g. Flora/Fauna/Merriweather, Blue Fairy, Grandmother Willow, etc.). My favorite pins in this vein are Mothers' Day themed ones with multiple mothers. The Dumbo Baby Mine ones also break my heart.

I also like travel and foreign languages, so any pin featuring a Disney character in another country and/or in another language is on my list!

I collect any mickey and minnie ones! Disneyland Paris park pins ie rides hotels events etc. I also collect the uk celebration and anniversary pins.

I started with Jasmine and Aladdin. But I also have been looking for Jessie and Grumpy pins for my mother in law"s present that I will make..I also have some of miss piggy and Kermit, Ariel, and kingdom hearts!

pins Pins PIns PINs PINS

Great collections!

I mainly collect:
Tron (Nobody would ever guess that)
Mickey
Donald
Haunted Mansion (mainly Doom Buggy; also Oogie)
VMK (Love these pins)

vmk_pinz.jpg

My two main things I collect are:
~Sleeping Beauty
~Pins with couples on them (I am a hopeless romantic)

I have some smaller collections:
~Tangled
~Beauty and the Beast (Gaston too)
~Robin Hood
~Bambi
~Hercules/Meg/Pegasus
~Enchanted
~random other princess/girl and prince/boy character cutout type pins
~ various princess collections

Yesterday I just decided I want to collect those main street signs and windows :)

I used to collect Villains (esp Maleficent) and Jessica but recently made an executive desicion to give those up.

My little sis collects:
~Fantasia
~Cats (mostly character cutouts)
~Atlanits
~Treasure Planet

My madre collects:
~Christmas
~Americana/Patriotic
~Pie-eyed mickey

Lucky me, I get to keep track of everyones collections! :p I am the biggest of the pin trading nerds in the family, the others just go along for the ride :)

I'm interested in collecting Disney mothers (e.g. Sarabi, Kanga, Mrs. Jumbo, Mrs. Darling, etc.) and positive mother figures (e.g. Flora/Fauna/Merriweather, Blue Fairy, Grandmother Willow, etc.). My favorite pins in this vein are Mothers' Day themed ones with multiple mothers. The Dumbo Baby Mine ones also break my heart.

That is such a cute/interesting theme, I never would have thought of that!

- Stitch (along with everyone else!)
- WDW 2009 - including Celebrate Everday!, 10 Years of Pin Trading, MNSSHP,
- Minnie - solo, standing poses (like 30191, 65388, 74308)
- Minnie & Mickey in love (like 64822, 75930, 76733)
- DLRP 2011 (upcoming trip!)

I collect:
Lilo and Stitch pins. ( and would really love to start collecting Angel pins)
Toy Story
Sleepy Pins
and any other cute ones that I find. :)

So since my post in this thread my "side" collections have grown to include:

Aurora
Ariel
Beauty and the Beast

And my collection of Alice and Aladdin has grown significantly :lol: So much for narrowing it down!

For me it's-
Stitch
Princesses (specifically Ariel, Jasmine, Belle)
Tinkerbell

Other ones that I like are Stitch/Mickey/Minnie dressed up as other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back