• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ... seriously wow. Eleven pages worth of talk about bars. If the idea was to increase forum activity, I'd say 'Mission: Accomplished' - and then some. Was the idea 'come for the posting, stay for the drinks', because with the talk of bars, surely someone is going to think there are drinks around here somewhere? Goodness knows, after reading through this thread, I was starting to get ideas ... . :lol:

In all seriousness, while the enthusiasm is great, please bear in mind that I believe this system still is in the process of implementation. Nothing has been finalized and I would expect quite a few additional changes before everything settles, so sit back and have a drink as you watch the bars (anyone else feel like they're in a video game?) ... heck, go to a bar (bring a designed driver, though) and get a drink if you like ... but just don't stress over wild changes to your new 'bar levels' at this time.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Poohlady5

LOL. I think I need some friend requests :0)
I can't believe we didn't already do that but I just sent the request.

I know. weird. I thought we already did....:drool:

This thread is so long I just had to be apart of it and post. I also want to see my bars. It will probably be low. lol

I'm so confused....

i definitely need some friend requests. And I've been a member for 3 years as a charter member, so I'm even MORE confused. Maybe I'm just too old to understand.

I think part of the hub-bub with this thread is that we're all having PTD withdrawals. Something has to keep us obsessed...

I'm so confused....

i definitely need some friend requests. And I've been a member for 3 years as a charter member, so I'm even MORE confused. Maybe I'm just too old to understand.

I would send you one but we are already friends. Yay us!!!

So are these bars suppose to give us an idea of how much of a life we have have in the outside world?

Yes

definitely need more friends - off to send some requests....

We are also already friends!!! Yay us also!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back