• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1,000's of TOYS!! PAGE 3 IMAGES. COME CLAIM THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,000's of TOYS!! PAGE 3 IMAGES. COME CLAIM THEM.
anyone collect bionicle? I have like the first 30-40 figutres...but they're all taken apart....so I have 4 boxes of parts! xD

If there is any nightmare before christmas figures let me know I have a friend who collects... and if you see anything I might like let me know!!

Like Hamtaro if you could part... or neopets! LOL

Ok...this is a shot in the dark. There was a train. I think it had an ET car and a Pinocchio car maybe a muppet baby? It would have been from the late 80's. LOL I know that's totally random but if you find something that sounds like that let me know!

YES We have blues clues, I'll go back through tommorow.

I think he have the muppets piece of the train piece. I don't know about ET. We have the magical parade train too (Where the bottoms were VHS covers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back