• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

110th Legacy Collection - RAPUNZEL PIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
110th Legacy Collection - RAPUNZEL PIN

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763036280046?$mercdetail$

Ok, so if someone can actually put the image that would be great as I use my phone and I can't upload it. :-(

Anyway this just came out today!!!!!!!'

Vicki

http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763036280046?$mercdetail$

Ok, so if someone can actually put the image that would be great as I use my phone and I can't upload it. :-(

Anyway this just came out today!!!!!!!'

Vicki

Link to the pin image is in the sneak peeks thread - but here it is again (along with the direct link):
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763036280046
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763036280046-1
http://www.disneystore.com/mp/1292850/1000287/

I ordered one this morning, hopefully I get it!! Am I the only one who's surprised that its still for sale? I couldn't stay up for the release so I was expecting to see "sold out" this morning.

^I agree, the fun thing about collecting Tangled is that I can be picky at this point. She is a brand-new princess, and Disney knows how hot she is selling right now, so of course we will keep getting new Tangled pins coming up. If I don't like the design, I don't feel obligated to buy it just knowing there will be a slew of new ones soon.

I got the Japan version of this pin and I hate to be a whiner but I feel like they put no detail in the rapunzel :( Her face is void of any character and she is such a pretty character and has very characteristic features/eyes. Its weird how some of the 110th legacy pins are very detailed and some appear to be just thrown together. No? Just me?

I got the Japan version of this pin and I hate to be a whiner but I feel like they put no detail in the rapunzel :( Her face is void of any character and she is such a pretty character and has very characteristic features/eyes. Its weird how some of the 110th legacy pins are very detailed and some appear to be just thrown together. No? Just me?

My thoughts exactly!

Example-

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-110th-legacy-collection-jafar-versus-aladdin-pin/mp/1287031/1000287/?Nr=pPublished:1&D=aladdin%20pin&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=aladdin%20pin&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Dx=

w
hy the dot eyes disney?! The rest of the pin is incredibly detailed so WHY the dot eyes? D:

Yes! It IS the dot eyes! Ha! So frustrating, especially for the price! Even the rack pin has eyes!!! ha!! grumble, grumble, grumble!

Hey but the tower is all jeweled and pretty, thats the focal point of the pin right? Oh wait...nope. Jeez. Its funny bc both of the pins I was drooling over ended up being just "meh". The UP pin has some questionable art on it too. Too bad, so sad for me!

Rapunzel is the #1 pin on Disney Shopping when sorted by most popular. So order now before she is gone.

I keep wondering why Disney has not released MORE Tangled pins. The movie came out last Christmas and still, hardly any pins. How about a mystery set [ala The Princess and the Frog], Mother Gothel, the "twins", or even Rapunzel's real parents!? The 110th Legacy pin is only OK [IMO] and it is Wednesday and it is STILL for sale[ LE 250!] - much nicer quality pins are badly needed! With a movie this popular, I wonder what is happening! My 2 cents worth.

^I agree, the fun thing about collecting Tangled is that I can be picky at this point. She is a brand-new princess, and Disney knows how hot she is selling right now, so of course we will keep getting new Tangled pins coming up. If I don't like the design, I don't feel obligated to buy it just knowing there will be a slew of new ones soon.

+1 - my thoughts exactly! :)

Thank you very much for posting this- I was wondering if it was just because it was a stock photo (as I know the BLT legacy pin looked void of detailed too but much better in person) but I was still on the fence about it since I didn't really care for her expression. I think I'm still going to just hold off on it. Instead of buying this one, I might as well bite the bullet on a pretty Rapunzel pin I've had my eye on that isn't that much more than the legacy one.

I wanted to order it (again) yesterday and it was sold out. I just bought into this craze because my daughter wants Rapunzel pins, but I did not like this particular pin at all.

The anatomy does not look right to me, she is too *cough* endowed in certain parts in comparison to the movie. The face does not look right either, in fact if it were not for the hair, I could not tell it is Rapunzel just looking at her face.

I placed my order for 2, and then I did not get the confirmation email so I placed another order. Then they send me the confirmation email saying that I ordered 4! So I will have extras of this pin if anyone is interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back