• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018
Exactly that happened to me a few weeks ago. We were unexpectedly in L.A. for Easter. And spent two full hours in traffic getting there. And paid $20 for parking.

Good ice cream though. And I at least got some Star Wars and Marvel LEs.
Ohhh no... I did the $20 parking the first time I went down there too. Note... parking can usually be obtained for $2... park under Dolby (enter by Lowe's hotel) and get validated at DSSH (with purchase).

I keep waiting on DSSH to announce their next trading event and pins to be released. It should also be any day now.

Sigh. Always go with your gut. I had originally thought to put Tibbs in as one of cat predictions but decided the odds weren’t good. Well, What do you know....

Welp, I guess my gut feeling was just three hours early, haha.

Those would be nice if any were left by the time I got home...maybe Tibbs? Scrooge is 400 but I won't be there for at least 4 hours so he'll probably be gone. I can see him as the most popular from this set. Woody will fly too, for everyone who can't get the original Woody/Buzz.

Scrooge?? But this one is... Like... Exactly like the other one. :/ *grumble*

Still want it though. XD if anyone can help me out! <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I don't have the original Scrooge pin, so I'll happily settle for this one!

For real, it would be great to get Tibbs and/or Scrooge. PayPal ready and all that!
Ditto, maybe I can get this one off the bay.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ack! that's my situation right now: Near Toy Story PTD completists minus the original Buzz & Woody PTD. Too bad the LE size on Woody was larger so it could last until Friday when I go down for the release. Fingers crossed I can trade for Woody.

Status
Not open for further replies.