• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Major ISO anyone anyone?
f0a0d6e97045ba272cd44e80bcf7a241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t recall the night club. Will have to go back and watch it again for that. I thought that was strange when I saw the photo too.

It's the opening of the movie. Indy is meeting with some Chinese mobsters in a night club concerning a diamond. Kate Capshaw's character, Willie, is singing "Anything Goes" in her slinky red dress. Indy is told he's been poisoned, chaos ensues with the vial of antidote and the diamond and the mobsters shoot up the club and Willie escapes with Indy because she ends up with the antidote vial.

The night club is named Club Obi-Wan.

Trivia, in the queue for Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye, there is a crate that is supposed to be delivered to Club Obi-Wan.

Reasons I need this pin:

1- Star Wars fan
2- Indiana Jones fan, this movie gave me nightmares as a kid if I’m honest
3 - I used to read the spin off books of Indiana Jones as a kid (nerd alert!)
4 - I was in the musical anything goes in high school
5 - I majored in anthropology (undergrad); not BECAUSE of Indiana Jones, but let’s be real, it definitely made an impression on me.
6 - it freaking glows in the dark

I REALLY NEED THIS PIN...lol...ok, that’s all, I made my point...back to your regularly scheduled programming...lol

Reasons I need this pin:

1- Star Wars fan
2- Indiana Jones fan, this movie gave me nightmares as a kid if I’m honest
3 - I used to read the spin off books of Indiana Jones as a kid (nerd alert!)
4 - I was in the musical anything goes in high school
5 - I majored in anthropology (undergrad); not BECAUSE of Indiana Jones, but let’s be real, it definitely made an impression on me.
6 - it freaking glows in the dark

I REALLY NEED THIS PIN...lol...ok, that’s all, I made my point...back to your regularly scheduled programming...lol

Do you know about Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at WDW? They have a set of coasters themed to some obscure Indiana Jones references. Then WDI mad 2 pin sets based off the coasters. Including a Club Obi-Wan pin. Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics

Do you know about Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at WDW? They have a set of coasters themed to some obscure Indiana Jones references. Then WDI mad 2 pin sets based off the coasters. Including a Club Obi-Wan pin. Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics

Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom has a bunch of Indian Jones references as well leading some to think that Disney considers the Jungle Cruise to exist in the same universe as Indiana Jones, which makes sense.

Also, I need this pin too!!

Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom has a bunch of Indian Jones references as well leading some to think that Disney considers the Jungle Cruise to exist in the same universe as Indiana Jones, which makes sense.

Also, I need this pin too!!

Disney has made Jock Lindsey a member of SEA (Society of Explorers and Adventurers) so Jungle Cruise, Skipper Canteen, Adventurer's Club, Trader Sam's, Hangar Bar and therefore Indiana Jones, the TDS stuff (Magellan's, Tower of Terror and Fortress Explorations), the HKDL stuff (Mystic Manor and the restaurant) are all in the same universe.

Disney has made Jock Lindsey a member of SEA (Society of Explorers and Adventurers) so Jungle Cruise, Skipper Canteen, Adventurer's Club, Trader Sam's, Hangar Bar and therefore Indiana Jones, the TDS stuff (Magellan's, Tower of Terror and Fortress Explorations), the HKDL stuff (Mystic Manor and the restaurant) are all in the same universe.

Oh, I didn't know Jock was officially a member too, that's fun!

Ya know....They were consistently putting out the Windows on the 4th Thursday. So what do they do next month when I will be there that week and collect NBC and the window is Jack? Move it to the following week. Sigh.

I don't recall that HMH mystery set previewed at FairyTails but maybe I missed it. And I can't find the thread with all the pics posted. Can anybody direct me to a pic of them if exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back