• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
The previewed ones? Or the ones from past years? Pretty sure this one was just a standard LR box.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Hi Merlin from WDW preview this year. Your pic of the box, almost looks like the pin is revealed on the front, but it might be just a photo print of the pin.
Thanks for your help.:stitch:

Hi Merlin from WDW preview this year. Your pic of the box, almost looks like the pin is revealed on the front, but it might be just a photo print of the pin.
Thanks for your help.:stitch:

I think it's just an image printed on the box. :)

I'm happy that I'm safe for October. (Except of COURSE the chaser in the villains box set is Scar, but I can do without that one.)

Anybody think the upcoming Hot Cocoa mystery box is open edition? It does say 'Holiday' so I guess it will be similar to the Nutcrackers or Sweaters from last year, which came and left pretty quickly.

No chance they last until my January 2020 trip. :(

Anybody think the upcoming Hot Cocoa mystery box is open edition? It does say 'Holiday' so I guess it will be similar to the Nutcrackers or Sweaters from last year, which came and left pretty quickly.

No chance they last until my January 2020 trip. :(
Most likely LR, and depending on when they drop, I doubt they'll last until January. :(

d53d0923b240af330bfd5d222b8e0156.jpg

It's not a "release" exactly, but I know these are fairly new and still sought after. So figured I'd share.

Now, @MerlinEmrys you know we aren't supposed to share the names of the bad Ebay sellers. In that particular case, and the other ones with a location of China or Hong Kong, I really, really, really wish the moderators would post a warning message sticky, so we didn't have to play this game, and it would be a lot easier to tell people. "Look at the pins these sellers sell, that's how you know which pins have been faked/overrun."

Now, @MerlinEmrys you know we aren't supposed to share the names of the bad Ebay sellers. In that particular case, and the other ones with a location of China or Hong Kong, I really, really, really wish the moderators would post a warning message sticky, so we didn't have to play this game, and it would be a lot easier to tell people. "Look at the pins these sellers sell, that's how you know which pins have been faked/overrun."
Oh drat. I forgot that rule. :/ but I'm with you, especially for this seller who is uniquely prolific in their scrapper/counterfeit pins. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back