• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
P.S. Here is my itty bitty Hocus Pocus collection, featuring the Hocus Pocus witches that came out this Halloween!

The Binx jumbo is a fantasy pin.

5213898b143c9d3a693db84931b46dcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscar is great! I love Hot Fuzz, too. Another go-to for me that's in this vein is Noises Off. Classic.
Oh yes. I think noises off may be the top of the bunch, especially the physicality. And how each character deals with things. After all, all you ever need is a nice plate of sardines.

What’s Hot Fuzz? I feel like I need to re-evaluate my life over here...

You're killin' me!

Hot Fuzz is the second movie in the Cornetto Series, after Shaun of the Dead. Although it's important to note that the movies aren't really related except for the creative team (Simon Pegg/Nick Frost).

Basic plot is super buttoned up, by-the-rules cop is kicked out of London because they don't want to deal with his nitpicking anymore. He gets reassigned to a small English town (that I have to assume is in the Cotswolds somewhere), where NOBODY follows the rules. Hates life for a while, befriends his partner, then stuff start going down.

To this day, I can't hear a grocery store announcement without chuckling to myself and saying, "Mr. Skinnnnnnnnner, Mr. Skinnnnnner" under my breath.

You're killin' me!

Hot Fuzz is the second movie in the Cornetto Series, after Shaun of the Dead. Although it's important to note that the movies aren't really related except for the creative team (Simon Pegg/Nick Frost).

Basic plot is super buttoned up, by-the-rules cop is kicked out of London because they don't want to deal with his nitpicking anymore. He gets reassigned to a small English town (that I have to assume is in the Cotswolds somewhere), where NOBODY follows the rules. Hates life for a while, befriends his partner, then stuff start going down.

To this day, I can't hear a grocery store announcement without chuckling to myself and saying, "Mr. Skinnnnnnnnner, Mr. Skinnnnnner" under my breath.

So I love Cotswold cheese...does that count for any points? Like it’s my all time favorite...

Maybe this isn’t a good time to mention I’ve never heard of Noises off either...lol

Maybe this isn’t a good time to mention I’ve never heard of Noises off either...lol
When you listed yourself as a noob, I thought you were referring to pins. :D

Actually I think noises off is very under the radar. But so good.

The bus driver’s offer to the saunderson sisters alone is worth the price of admission in Hocus Pocus. ;)

Bette Midler singing "I've got a spell on you" is worth the price of admission.

And, by the way, I can't believe I've met other people who like "Oscar". I love it! Perhaps Marissa should have gotten her Oscar for this one...

Bette Midler singing "I've got a spell on you" is worth the price of admission.

And, by the way, I can't believe I've met other people who like "Oscar". I love it! Perhaps Marissa should have gotten her Oscar for this one...
Yes! I'm still mad there's not a soundtrack version of that for my Disney playlist lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

P.S. Here is my itty bitty Hocus Pocus collection, featuring the Hocus Pocus witches that came out this Halloween!

The Binx jumbo is a fantasy pin.

5213898b143c9d3a693db84931b46dcb.jpg

Lovin' it!!
I promised myself that I wouldn't trading and buying yet. It's getting tougher by the day.......this is not helping me. :hatbox::phineas::hatbox:

Just a quick FYI, the WDW PTN form has two #8 slots on the first RSP. I submitted an e-mail to see if they would correct it, but I doubt they'll see it until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back