• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
I met the gal who designs the DEC pins and she's soooo sweet and a pin trader herself!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yes! I met her at D23 she was trying to trade and the girl she was trying to trade with was ... odd. But then I was talking to her and she eventually signed my Vanellope Name Series Pin. She was wonderful!

e48202b360f8bb0a9ba5c490abeb88b8.jpg

I’m not ready for that Bat Marie

Will need to add these to my wants list. I'll start my pin budget for next year, so I can start buying again. Hopefully I can eventually trade for these in the future.

Any thoughts on how the DSSH online release will be run tomorrow? I am thinking that since they haven’t said anything about s virtual line and randomization it will just be first come first served.

Thank you for the offer! I'm in pin (er... spirit jersey) jail for the time being. I'm hoping they show up in the states so that I can snag her when I go home for the holidays!
They will be available for a while so if they won’t show up in the states I can always help you out whenever you’re ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back