• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion

Ariel - Part of Your World Pin

Our Black Panther pin, offered in a limited edition of 1,966, will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney at 7 a.m. PT on July 26, 2021.

black panther pin

*Available while supplies last. To purchase, you must log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to D23 Gold Membership. Pins are sold for $12.99 each, plus applicable sales tax. Maximum of one (1) pin of this style for purchase per D23 Gold Member for online orders. Shipping not available to PO boxes; shipping and handling fees may vary for all online orders. Other restrictions may apply. All information is subject to change including, but not limited to, artwork, release dates, editions sizes, and retail prices.

A Merlin stamp?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
There’s a flyer going around that the women’s day Princess stamps with years along the sides were the start of a new series. It’s employees only so can’t post it here. The years shown for the next release are 1949, 1963, 1967, 1985, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2014, 2016.

Wow I’m hoping the quality is as good as the design! Instant pre-order for me, thank you for posting :)
I don’t know if you were able to catch the Instagram opening of these pins yesterday but these are SUPER awesome quality! A little bigger than the new Pocahontas Funko boxes in my opinion. I love them and did preorder these so I can’t wait to receive them!

There’s a flyer going around that the women’s day Princess stamps with years along the sides were the start of a new series. It’s employees only so can’t post it here. The years shown for the next release are 1949, 1963, 1967, 1985, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2014, 2016.
Interesting. First set was available to D23 folks. Wish they were doing the same with the next ones but it sounds like not.

Interesting. First set was available to D23 folks. Wish they were doing the same with the next ones but it sounds like not.
I think they were always supposed to be for CMs. For some reason they just pulled a random. Wave for d23 while DEC was still closed for the pandemic. But that's all I know.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I'm hearing rumblings that the 1949 one will NOT be what I hoped it would. Sigh... Still only one new Mr. Toad release in 2021.

Random one-offs from any cast member series are released through D23.

Example: Thinking of the profile series... All 12 Mickey Mouse profiles were released to D23 members.

So the 9 stamps in the first wave were probably the random release to D23 members. I will not be surprised if all other stamp pins go to cast members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back