• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
New? I remember a Tiana one like this before, but I don’t remember Belle.

4c096a4cc0f5d1355d7f75ed9390e0de.jpg

B8353348-F1D8-4E17-9313-685AC695BC89_grande.jpg

895A0CB9-F982-400A-9D82-669016D00BA9_grande.jpg

B8353348-F1D8-4E17-9313-685AC695BC89_grande.jpg

895A0CB9-F982-400A-9D82-669016D00BA9_grande.jpg

@SoraPandora

They are usually very nice. Though Figaro's profile in the one with Cleo is a bit odd. XD

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I feel like both faces (Figaro’s and Cleo’s) are kind of wonky on that one. And the sketchy style of the ottoman doesn’t really match the rest of the pin?

Figaro is actually way cuter on the other pin but I don’t usually collect him with Pinocchio!

#firstworldpinproblems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got the jungle cruise marquees last night with a group of friends the quality is very poor and feels rushed on the marquees not one good one!

Last edited:
So you buy a ticket AND buy the pin?

Yep, just like the all-bronze Luca pin. You have to buy a movie ticket to go inside the theater, then go to concessions and purchase the pin. Noted changes are that Luca was $10 each limit 5; these are $35 each limit one per style but also came with a box of popcorn and a drink. Luca LE size was 1000, these are I believe 300 (marquee is 300, not sure of the LE size for the rest of the release).

Yep, just like the all-bronze Luca pin. You have to buy a movie ticket to go inside the theater, then go to concessions and purchase the pin. Noted changes are that Luca was $10 each limit 5; these are $35 each limit one per style but also came with a box of popcorn and a drink. Luca LE size was 1000, these are I believe 300 (marquee is 300, not sure of the LE size for the rest of the release).

That is.... So expensive...

Last edited:
They're not holding onto the pin and releasing a new one every night? That's smart because you can pick up the whole set in a few days.

They're not holding onto the pin and releasing a new one every night? That's smart because you can pick up the whole set in a few days.
Ah, one per ~style~. So if you go on the fourth day, you ~could~ get the other three.

Though I believe the Marquee is already sold out?

I did the math, and in the end if you went every day starting last night to buy the pin bundle, the cost including tickets for each day came out to $254 for a full set of pins.

TicketMystery Pin Bundle
29-Jul​
$ 42.00$ 35.00$ 77.00
30-Jul​
$ 24.00$ 35.00$ 59.00
31-Jul​
$ 24.00$ 35.00$ 59.00
1-Aug​
$ 24.00$ 35.00$ 59.00
$ 254.00

Last edited:
Friday and weekend tickets are 22 and there is a processing fee, so $59 for the ticket and pin bundle. ;)

I don't know if they'll continue to let us buy the previous day's pin. Someone this morning was told they had to pick either the marquee or the daily pin. I was allowed to buy both, but I don't know if that will be the policy for the whole weekend or if they will limit it since the point of the promotion was to buy a ticket each day.

You also run the risk of the earlier pins selling out before the last day. It's not likely but it is possible; four showings a day means if you go to the last show on Sunday there will have already been 11 shows where the Friday pin was sold and 7 shows where the Saturday pin was sold. So if they do still let you buy previous ones it's still a risk.

I just called El Cap, turns out there were a few leftover from last night, so dont rush down.
And Merlin is right it's a Surprise Pin release each day, no post of picture, ticket office/booth is unable to check availability for past pins, so you have to buy a tix to go in to find out what's left. wasn't sure but it sounds like its 35+tax for each pin.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back