• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Oph, I've made it so long without a Coco pin release! Guess I'm off to buy them :p

Alice Adorbs pins have started to arrive and the chasers have been revealed:

LE300 (previewed):
- Queen of Hearts
- King of Hearts
- Absolem (Caterpillar)
- White Rabbit
- Tweedle Dum
- Tweedle Dee

LE200 chasers:
- Walrus
- Carpenter
- Dodo
- Bill the Lizard

LE150 super chasers:
- Dinah
- Cheshire Cat

Been seeing these floating around the net in pics of a pin here or there for a couple days. Finally found pictures of the bags and I don’t think it’s been posted here. Magical Mystery Series 18: pairs of socks. Definitely somewhere at Disney World. Not sure where exactly and not sure about Disneyland.

8a58637485b931947ec6d7f9bc95c7a9.jpg

0741684c1391527900c02fbf670846eb.jpg

6 total pins. 1 in each bag. Pins are:

Pooh and Tigger
Bambi and Thumper
Chip and Dale
Pain and Panic
Lady and Tramp
Olaf and Bruni

The big question is if they are going to start releasing pins for 20th Century Fox. Free Guy is showing at El Cap starting next week. Not sure if we should expect pins for it or not.

The big question is if they are going to start releasing pins for 20th Century Fox. Free Guy is showing at El Cap starting next week. Not sure if we should expect pins for it or not.
Were there spies in disguise pins at DSSH?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

There IS an official Disney Manny pin from Ice Age actually. Disney Movie Club put it out.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

d3036e3c586dbeb4437f3dfe6e9c174d.jpg

The next Stitch Crashes Disney pin. Kind of wish he was holding the poison apple differently…
I really like the design for Snow White. Cute how he is holding the poison apple.

I note: Stitches stance appears to be the same as it was in the BatB pin (1st one). Prior to this the closest repeat was 'Lady and the Tramp' vs 'Pinocchio', but with those there was a 'head tilt' difference. Wondering if other stances will be repeated. Any thoughts? Are we running out of stock stances for Stitch? Seems like they could have come up with 12 stances for this monthly series.

Goofy Halloween Pin
Chip 'n Dale Halloween Pin Set
Donald Duck Halloween Pin
Pluto Halloween Pin
Mickey Mouse Jack-o'-Lantern Halloween Pin
Minnie Mouse and Figaro Halloween Pin

@SoraPandora @Snoffsan

Goofy Halloween Pin
Pluto Halloween Pin

@SoraPandora @Snoffsan

Awwww, Minnie and Figaro! Thanks so much for tagging me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goofy Halloween Pin
Pluto Halloween Pin

@SoraPandora @Snoffsan
Wow! I will totally need the Minnie/figaro pin and the Chip and Dale. Thanks for tagging me!

What does anyone know about the Mandalorian Helmet mystery pins that are just listed on PTDB? Anyone seen them yet?
I think I saw them at Disney Springs last time I visited. Looked like open edition? But I honestly didn't look that closely, so I could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Goofy Halloween Pin
Pluto Halloween Pin

@SoraPandora @Snoffsan

Looks like there’s more Halloween pins at the parks.

c66d4a789d73bca4161342832a70cdcc.jpg

068b65d6dcae1e0e56bab086ee2195d0.jpg

b4905ad10538638eb356b81c483f0620.jpg

2f9988726e5e3b5eeeb74d9104401120.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back