• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Memorial Weekend Bag-O-Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions: It looks like it's about 7" in width. Can you tell us what the other dimensions are? (height and thickness). Can you tell us how much it weighs?

Questions: It looks like it's about 7" in width. Can you tell us what the other dimensions are? (height and thickness). Can you tell us how much it weighs?

Excellent questions!
It appears to be 8" long
4 inches at it's smallest width
and 5.5" and it's largest width

I'll see if I can find a scale... shouldn't be too hard.

Less than 24 hours to go on making your guesses!! Get em in while you still have a chance.

And I wasn't able to get a weight... sorry about that.

Alrighty! So many close guesses and the answer iisssssss........ 46!

Winners are Sue81, Starry_Solo, jlynn6, lostinwonderland, and PrincessDinah!!! PMs with instructions will be coming shortly.

Good job being gutsy and going for those high numbers. And I KNEW that there were going to be a lot of guesses for 15. You people read too much into the numbers! :naughty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back