• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Memorial Weekend Bag-O-Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Memorial Weekend Bag-O-Crap

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
COMPLETED! Congrats to the winners!

See this post for the winning number.

The bags are almost packed,
are you ready to win?
You better act fast,
let the crapping begin!

Oh no! Lookout! It's time for the fifth round of:

flashinglight.gif

Grim's Bag-O-Crap!!!
flashinglight.gif

Okay, so in the interest of keeping things fun and exciting, I'm going to mix things up a bit ... again. Things got a little messy on the last round, and I owe it to you guys to make this round extraordinary. Every BOC sent out on this round will *definitely* be worth it to the buyer, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make it easy!! You've gotta work for your BOC this time...

Now, who remembers this thread:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?6178-How-many-pinbacks-are-in-the-bag

Well, this round of Grim's Bag-O-Crap is going to be similar. I have taken a number of pins, and pin related objects, and secured them in several layers of foodservice film (Saran Wrap). Your goal is to determine the exact number of ONLY pins (not pin related objects) that is included in this bundle of pin paraphernalia. Post your guesses in this thread, and your answers will be locked in on June 2nd at noon EST (that's just a little under a week from the posting of this thread). The top FIVE guessers (ties included) will receive a BOC.

To make things easier on me, the five orders will be for three items, and will cost $15. I will give payment instructions by PM after the time of the thread closing, and payment must still be made within 24 hours. This should all be pretty self explanatory, but please post questions in this thread about this specific sale. General BoC questions should be posted in the general BoC thread. I will try and answer as many questions as I can here first, and will add more to the list after they are asked.

For general questions regarding what BoCs are, please visit this thread. I strongly recommend reading that thread before purchasing, especially since rules can and will change without notice. Please be aware of what you are purchasing before you pull the trigger. No refunds or returns will be accepted.

For questions/concerns regarding THIS SALE ONLY, and for discussion of what you received in the BoCs, please use THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
And here's the picture you're guessing from!

0f40c38f.jpg

List of official Guesses:

Dolphin324
Akaibara
Pin Pal
AJC
oojooboo
Fuzzybunny
lilytoby
Mischiefmanaged
HandA
jlp7ns
xPrincessEmilyx
PatRin
translation
Disneydan
PinBeauty11
Redrose
torianne-2008
iamdisneydan
15 ***LOCKED*** This number has reached the max number of guesses
fatdaddy68
zoelovespins
ChickenLittle
redstorm63
chibichewii
16 ***LOCKED*** This number has reached the max number of guesses
KingNiptune
Dreamwisher
YoSoyAhPuch
kajtdd
rubyslipperedgoddess

Alexjr1967
TheHapaOne
sweetpin
walrus
Story
Epcot82
seebu77er
Romancing_Train
Mary*Poppins
gdb4ever
bcol
Kpchow
lunarbasket
Patronus
fries440
BellesWorld
Tinker
tinkerbellfan117
creativeextremeities
Goofy_Moe
dis22
unibear
captainakron
ashkai
Milky
PecosWill
movingthestars
tinawap
snazzybowtie
lostinwonderland
PrincessDinah
jlynn6
starry_solo
Sue81
47disneydreamer

Last edited:
Oh boy! It's like the time in elementary school where we had to guess the number of jelly beans in a jar. I ended up winning. The prize was the jar of jelly beans which I had to give away because I hate jelly beans, lol!

So let's see.... hmmm.....
I will guess 8 pins.
:)

" the five orders will be for three items, and will cost $15" You lost me on that part. So far, if ive got this right, im sorta winning a chance to buy (for $15) a bag of crap?

I don't think I was clear enough, but feel free to choose a number that's already been guessed too. Ties are allowed!

If there are more than 5 ties, the first people that posted will be chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back