• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A wacky Caption Zap GAME

ZAPPED! A wacky Caption Zap GAME

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0

wacky caption game!!!

Want to get in on my Zap Mayhem action?!? Here's the game for you!!!

1. [*=left]Below is a picture. A random picture I selected. Give it a caption. Any caption, funny, serious, weird, or dumb.
    [*=left]after 5 days, I pick the most awesome caption for this picture. ((ending on Monday January 7th! at 12:01 AM *and 42 seconds* PST))
    [*=left]The winner gets to select a pin from the list of Zap Mayhem pins at the bottom of this post. They also select the victim for this zap pin.
    [*=left]The winner will tell me which pin and what DPF member I am sending it to via PM.
    [*=left]Zap Mayhem ensues.

293538_10200298013318025_321402500_n.jpg

That awkward moment when you realize the cat you were talking about is right under your nose.
~hidden_miki~

Eligible zap mayhem pins:

• Pin 5660: A Bug's Life Core Pins - Tuck and Roll
  • Pin 36309: WDW Cast Exclusive - Custodial Pleakley with Stitch
  • Pin 48202: Princess Crown - Pink with Jewels
  • Pin 83569: Vinylmation Jr #3 Mystery Pin Pack - Good Luck/Bad Luck - Lucky Horseshoe Only
Zap Mayhem 2013 <~ click link for more info.

Psycho small print: Since its a game, not an auction you might be thinking, "whaaaaa? This ain't an auction! Whats with the small print?" But really, I am tha psycho pixie. a game, auction or idea of mine, is not the same without some weird small print. Anyway, this game is just a game. the image used, and the captions offered or chosen have nothing to do with my personal views on life or politics. Funny captions are appreciated Do not criticize other peoples idea's or the one i chose. If something someone posts offends you, get over it cuz its a game. Posting a caption in this game does not guarantee you anything monetary or pin wise. Posting in this game does not guarantee that people will understand your sense of humor. Reading this thread in it's entirety may induce giggle fits, eye rolls, and maybe even someone might fall out of a chair laughing.

Last edited:
That picture is awesome :D
I'm not interested in a zap, I just wanted to try to caption for fun!

"My duck face is puuuuurrfect."

"The Beard of the Future, Purrrfected"

"Why the sour face, you sourpuss?"

"Beard Cats: When you just don't want to eat your fish"

"I is Human, feed me catznipz nowz!"

"Why sir, your beard is pawsitively purrfect! Is there anyway fur me to touch it?"

"When you have a cat beard, you know you're feline good"

You guys are cracking me up!!!

Keep em coming! There are currently several that are at the top for the win!

In no particular order, just really fun!

kupo: "Beard Cats: When you just don't want to eat your fish" this made me laugh so hard!
Dalamara:
Sadly... The electrolysis seemed to be having the opposite of the desired effect." reminds me of the far side. VERY COOL
ventchick: In the end, it was the catnip that changed him." Also very "far side" lovin' it!

"That awkward moment when you realize that you have grown too close to your cat"

add the one above to my tops list...

In no particular order

kupo: "Beard Cats: When you just don't want to eat your fish" this made me laugh so hard!
Dalamara:
Sadly... The electrolysis seemed to be having the opposite of the desired effect." reminds me of the far side. VERY COOL
ventchick: In the end, it was the catnip that changed him." Also very "far side" lovin' it!

about 3.5 days left for this wackyness.

Here are my top choices. in no perticular order

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jsutherin1
"That awkward moment when you realize that you have grown too close to your cat"

add the one above to my tops list...

In no particular order

Jsutherin1: "That awkward moment when you realize that you have grown too close to your cat"
kupo:"Beard Cats: When you just don't want to eat your fish"
Dalamara: "
Sadly... The electrolysis seemed to be having the opposite of the desired effect."
ventchick: "In the end, it was the catnip that changed him."

Ya'all are gonna make this a tough one to decide on. Keep those random captions coming.

1.Behold!!The WereCat of London
2.Meouth thats right!!
3.That awkward moment when you realize the cat you were talking about is right under your nose.
4. Beware Ninja cat is every where

Last edited:
Back