• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Zap the Size of a Barge-Ah!

ZAPPED! A Zap the Size of a Barge-Ah!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness.

GastonBarge.gif

Okay so first and foremost, apologies again for my absence from the forum for the most part. School has been annihilating me this semester. I wake up at 7, go to class from 8:30 A.M. to 10:00 at night, and then do homework until 3 A.M. with no breaks in between. And then repeat. I am miles beyond exhausted, emotionally and physically. I feel so guilty about my lack of ability to complete princess letters...they are all in the process of being done I just don't have any time right now. If nothing else I will try to knock them out during Christmas break!

I came home this weekend for my paperwork for the Disney Store! I'm happy to say I will be a seasonal Cast Member again for this winter! I'm so so excited to start this job again. It is the only thing that is bringing me hope and joy at this point of my life, as sad as that is to say. Everything else has become so mundane and a lot of my friendships have been thoroughly depressing me. So this is kind of a light in the dark, so to speak. I just hope it lives up to what I am expecting out of it. Or else I don't know what to try next.

On my way home I also got a flat tire. Yay.

BUT

I came home to two amazing packages. The first being something I have been waiting for for over 100 days (a ball jointed resin doll from Korea!). The second being an amazing zap from the lovely Wax family.

I really can't express how much this display of kindness means to me right now. It is very comforting to know that there are people out there who still think of me. I have been feeling really left out and pushed aside in life lately so this really makes me feel like someone out there knows I exist and consciously has a thought about me. And then to make it all the more unbelievable, they find the kindness in their heart to purchase gifts for me...I just can't explain how it makes me feel. Grateful, fuzzy, emotional, happy...just thank you so so much. Angela and Darris, you two are some of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting on the internet and in life. I hope that someday I can meet you in person and give you both the biggest, most sincere hug that I can muster. And the most sincere and honest in-person thank you that I can say. Even that would never be enough to repay you for your generosity and unnecessary kindness.

This is what I received today:

1374125_620812801302132_711550657_n.jpg

I was completely spoiled. Three amazing Villains event pins AND a Brave PTD...thank you thank you thank you so so so much. I didn't even know the Gaston chaser existed until a couple days ago. I know I couldn't have found it! These pins are going right on my display boards. Whenever I look at them, I can smile and know that someone out there still thinks positively of me.

THANK YOU!

Wow! That is one awesome ZAP! Love the bronze Gaston! Keep your head up, Buttercup! Wishing you lots of pixie dust to help get you through this time in your life! It will get better! Just keep on keepin on!!!

Congrats!!! I'm glad you got the job and it's making you hopeful and happy. You always seem like a pretty upbeat person so it's been kinda surprising you're feeling so down. But I know how it feels... School, work can put serious stress on a student. I've been there and still doing it. I go to school and work 3 jobs just to make sure my mom and I have a place to live. It's hard but just keep smiling and things will work out eventually... I know small things like pins for a collection can make a big difference, so I commend the wax family for their generosity. I know for me pins lately have been my only happy point in my life when I get a new one. So you have 4 beauties to admire now and if you're ever in need of some one to talk to just pm me. :)

congratulations my beautiful wonderful girl. im so pleased you had this to keep your days a little brighter. i know your having a hard time and you deserve it and so so so much more xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Alex to hear you are going through a lot right now. The Wax family always makes it wonderful when one is down. Perfect timing! Let me know if you ever need to talk! I'm just a text away!
Congratulations on your new gaston pins! I can't wait to see an update of your display! And that brave pin! Eek! So adorable :)
congratulations again :) <3 :hug:

Congratulations Squirt!!! It is so very nice of the Wax family to bring this cheer into your life, they are great members of the family here!!!

Hang in there, it will get better for you. You have a bright and wonderful future ahead of you!!!

We forgot to put the pin that I had Gaston pick for you in that package :facepalm: I can't believe we forgot that pin I'm such a Doof! We will send it next time I promise!

He took the job I gave him very seriously!

Hang in there sweetie, all of the struggles with school will be worth it when they hand you that diploma at the end!!! You got this ;)

Back