• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another Grail Down!! Woohoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Grail Down!! Woohoo!!

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So I got really lucky last week and found a listing for 28369 -- the Beggar Woman from Beauty and the Beast, Crown our Hearts with Love Set . The starting price was too high, but fortunately the seller added the best offer option so I sent one in and it was accepted! The pin just arrived yesterday afternoon and it's awesome!

photo-7.jpg
[/IMG]

I also got a couple Hidden Mickeys yesterday that I've been wanting for a while now thanks to a great pinpics trade

photo-8.jpg
[/IMG]

Now I really have to change my signature. While I still reeeeeaaallllyy want those Jessica's, the price of them has skyrocketed a lot and I just can't afford them anymore. So I'll have to replace them with something else I think...but for now, super happy about my new goodies and just had to show them off! :)

Nice beauty and the beast pin. I've never seen that one before!

Yeah, I'm not a huge BatB collector, but there are a few that I just have to have and this one was at the top of my list! Still can't believe that it worked out. When I saw the starting price, I was really skeptical that they would accept my lowball offer. Especially since I haven't seen one of these for sale on the bay for months so there were no completed listings found to compare the offer with. I'm just super happy to have gotten it! I should have gotten myself a lotto ticket that day or something since it seemed to have been a lucky day :)

Wow!!! We shopped with the same seller.
I submitted an offer for the Belle with book pin from this set and he accepted!!! Got if for $35 less than what he was asking.
I was eyeing the old woman pin too, but didn't have anymore money :(
Gongrats!!! That is a beautiful pin :)

Wow!!! We shopped with the same seller.
I submitted an offer for the Belle with book pin from this set and he accepted!!! Got if for $35 less than what he was asking.
I was eyeing the old woman pin too, but didn't have anymore money :(
Gongrats!!! That is a beautiful pin :)

Oh cool, they accepted yours too!! They must really be wanting to sell their pins, maybe I should have bought more :) Maybe they'll have something else good to sell...very cool that both our offers got accepted. (and I'm also secretly very glad that you didn't put in an offer for the beggar woman, too :hsd: :rofl: )

Love your new BatB pin! I'm still looking for that one, and it looks even more beautiful than the pinpics picture :D

It hasn't been the easiest to find, that's for sure. But yes, it's really nice in person. My photos aren't the greatest :facepalm: but her dress is two shades of green and the sky is two or three shades of blue and then there are the rain lines and the two-toned clouds...seems pretty intricate, I like it :) I'll keep my eyes open for you if another one pops up because you've just gotta have one :)

It hasn't been the easiest to find, that's for sure. But yes, it's really nice in person. My photos aren't the greatest :facepalm: but her dress is two shades of green and the sky is two or three shades of blue and then there are the rain lines and the two-toned clouds...seems pretty intricate, I like it :) I'll keep my eyes open for you if another one pops up because you've just gotta have one :)

Thanks so much! :hug: I will keep my eyes open for your other grails :)

Thanks again all! These new pins are still sitting on my desk since I just can't bear to put them in the pin bag. I like them out on my desk so I can see them (and yes, pet them too :lol: :facepalm: )

Congrats on getting a beautiful grail!

I love the Si(Am?) pin you got too.

Thanks! I've been wanting that one for a while. I got the matching pin to that one, the one with the blue background, from my first Pin It Forward several months ago and liked it so much I just had to have the silver one too. This one was a little more difficult to get and I've been waiting for a while. She's still out on my desk too though I do want to get her in the book, right next to the blue one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back