• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Kristoff merch and International Frozen soundtracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Kristoff merch and International Frozen soundtracks

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I've decided to combine my most wanted FROZEN merch into one thread: Kristoff & Soundtracks! :D

----------------------------------------------------
Any and All KRISTOFF!!

So my goal is to collect all Kristoff merch (hey, at least I'm not going for Elsa and/or Anna, right?? ;)). If it's Kristoff by himself (or with Sven), then it is a definite MUST. If he's with another character, you can bet your bottom dollar I still want it...it's just not as high a priority.

I cannot afford to buy everything all at once, but if anyone can make me aware of Kristoff merch that I don't know about (or that I happen to forget to list), your help is most appreciated! <3 I figured it'll be easier for me to keep track of if I have a list that I can easily update. ;)

WANTED:
-promo trading card
-litho with dvd pre-order
-DS figure in castle playset
-Mattel toddler Kristoff/Anna set
-Mattel Kristoff/Anna doll set
-European egg figure (brand?)
-puzzles? (I've seen so many different ones, I have no idea how to list these...)
-Panini stickers!!!
-...?????

OWN:
-DS plush
-JCP plush
-DS classic doll
-JCP classic doll
-Mattel Sparkle doll
-Animator doll
-DS finger puppet
-DS figurine
-DS mini doll
-Busy Books figure
-WDAS Kristoff/Sven postcard
-theater cup topper

-DSS/GSF pin
-Subway bag
-Subway lenticular card
-DS Anna and Kristoff sleigh playset
-Bullyland figure

-French porcelain bust figure
-cardboard standee
-DS cast member button - Kristoff & Anna (pending - ahhhh!!! Thank you Alex!!!)
-French (bread?
:lol:) snowflake piece
-Panini stickers (59-61 ...thanks Katie!!)
-Chinese figure

-----------------------------------------------------
INTERNATIONAL FROZEN SOUNDTRACKS

:wavey:As some of you may know, I collect international soundtracks from my favorite Disney films. I am currently looking for ANY Frozen soundtrack that is done in a language OTHER THAN English (the only exception may be the UK version because I believe it has a different cover...).

Any help is appreciated. I am of course willing to pay MORE than cost for your trouble...just let me know your price! :D

Some examples of what I am looking for (and I'm only interested in the single-disc versions):

La Reine des Neiges

Il Regno di Ghiaccio

Die Eiskönigin - Völlig Unverfroren

...and MORE!!!
:)

Help Pending For:

In Transit:
Korean
Portuguese

Acquired:
Spanish (Latin American - still looking for Castilian Spanish...if it exists)
Polish
Italian
UK Version (thanks Mary-Lou!!)
French (still looking for Canadian French...if it exists)
German (thanks Katie!!)
Swedish (thanks Elin!!)
Japanese (regular - still need deluxe version)

-----------------------------------------------------
OTHER INTERNATIONAL SOUNDTRACKS (Hunchback, Hercules, PatF)

I know these are even more of a long shot because the older they get, the more difficult they are to obtain. But I figure I have nothing to lose, right? :lol:

The following are the ones I currently OWN.

Hunchback of Notre Dame
French
Japanese
Spanish

Hercules
French
German
Portuguese
Turkish

Princess and the Frog
French
Japanese
Spanish

Last edited:
this is the cover showing on our amazon
91wiFvAIIBL._SL1423_.jpg

I can get you the Swedish one if you are interrested. You want the cd? Of corse i will get it to you at cost plus shipping. No extra.

this is the cover showing on our amazon
91wiFvAIIBL._SL1423_.jpg
Ooohhhh Yessss. I like that it showcases the characters!

I can get you the Swedish one if you are interrested. You want the cd? Of corse i will get it to you at cost plus shipping. No extra.
Oh my gosh. Really?! You're a doll! <3 PMing

What a neat collection to have :)
Thank you! They're a lot of fun to have and listen to. :D

If you find the Russian one, please let me know. Spasiba! :)
Oooohhhh Russian would be awesome! :)

Mind if I steal your idea? I also am wanting the international soundtracks haha

I also think I may have something for you... :)
Why would I mind, silly?? Lol We can be international soundtrack buddies!! (Hmmm...I feel like we need a name :lol:)

ooooohhh...

Oh and I'm still going to have something for you, but I've been sick so I haven't been very productive. :facepalm: Question - do you have an active address while at school?

Why would I mind, silly?? Lol We can be international soundtrack buddies!! (Hmmm...I feel like we need a name :lol:)

ooooohhh...

Oh and I'm still going to have something for you, but I've been sick so I haven't been very productive. :facepalm: Question - do you have an active address while at school?

I have a school address! Lol. Send me yours and I'll send you mine! My thing is probably not as exciting as yours xD

When I can, I will check the music store in my town for the German soundtrack, and I'll also keep my eye out for the European egg figures.

I have an official gigantic brand new Disney frozen poster ,it measures 61 cm x 91 cm.it is the same picture that is used on the uk cd cover.
please offer Disney pins or disney things for it ,
thanks from Sabrina.

I should be able to find the GERMAN version (Die Eiskönigin) of this CD.
I believe the CD has most of the songs in German, plus the English versions too.

If I know how many people definitely want one, I will have a look and see if I can get it tomorrow (it may be order-able even if not in stock at the time.)
I am guessing the CD will probably cost about 15 euro , which I think is equal to about 21/22 dollars? I dont know how much the postage cost to USA will be from here though, if no one knows, I will check before you pay.

Please only say you want one if you are sure though, as I will only buy the CD if someone definitely wants it and is happy to pay for it :)

Last edited:
I have an official gigantic brand new Disney frozen poster ,it measures 61 cm x 91 cm.it is the same picture that is used on the uk cd cover.
please offer Disney pins or disney things for it ,
thanks from Sabrina.
Thanks Sabrina! I'll see what I can offer...

I should be able to find the GERMAN version (Die Eiskönigin) of this CD.
I believe the CD has most of the songs in German, plus the English versions too.

If I know how many people definitely want one, I will have a look and see if I can get it tomorrow (it may be order-able even if not in stock at the time.)
I am guessing the CD will probably cost about 15 euro , which I think is equal to about 21/22 dollars? I dont know how much the postage cost to USA will be from here though, if no one knows, I will check before you pay.

Please only say you want one if you are sure though, as I will only buy the CD if someone definitely wants it and is happy to pay for it :)
Hi! Thank you for the offer. I am most definitely interested!! I'm sending a PM. :)

:( I have sad news. I just learned that they probably wont release a physical CD of the Swedish soundtrack this time. They will just release it on Spotify and Itunes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back