• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are you freaking serious?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you freaking serious?!

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
I've received quite a few pins in the last two days and I'm so excited to show them off!

21a756fa.jpg

4c099973.jpg

894cb875.jpg

bd17778d.jpg

cfaa112c.jpg

3ec1340b.jpg

8d3e0d02.jpg

47b54d3e.jpg

d0e395af.jpg

46480025.jpg

8c04ba2a.jpg

90866cd8.jpg

a0cffcfa.jpg

Below are photos of a gift my fiance bought me since I've been wanting it for a while now!
92b9a77a.jpg

edfaa983.jpg

f002b166.jpg

4bf10e0a.jpg

63d8228d.jpg

8e885beb.jpg

That is one stupendous haul there lady! Congrats on such fabulous finds and I'll be seeing you soon.

*cough* stop it already, the blue Sorcerer Mickey is from The Disney Club which has been retired for a long time . IT IS ONE I BOUGHT YOU !!! Are You Freaking Serious ?!?!
LoVe your pins & perfume bottle

wow..;; i kept scrolling and saying woooooo...ohhhhh ahhhh. I was blown away by the chernabog one that opens until i saw the perfume bottle which is just to die for. Think of these wonderful trades and goodies when you find yourself slipping into a yucky mood. see ya soon sister! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back