• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Beauty and the Beast Vinylmations!

Does anyone know if these are going to be limited edition? As Ashleigh said we're going to be in WDW when they're released so i'm really hoping I can get the whole set!

it doesn't say at the moment...unless they are making them to sell over the summer...my friend collected from the animation series 1 and there were available all summer when we last worked there, Jennisey so I am hoping the same will happen again!

it doesn't say at the moment...unless they are making them to sell over the summer...my friend collected from the animation series 1 and there were available all summer when we last worked there, Jennisey so I am hoping the same will happen again!

Here's to hoping! I really want this entire set [or as many as I can manage to get my hands on] and would much rather buy them when I'm there in August than on eBay

When are you there in august? I'm there until the middlish of aug before I fly home x

I'm in Orlando for two weeks starting the 2nd, though I'm splitting my time between Disney, Universal and Orlando itself [Though let's be honest, it's mainly Disney]

​I hate to start a rumor-- even though it has been mentioned online- there will be set for the DVD release of THE LITTLE MERMAID! Here's hoping!

Have you guys seen the BATB Vinyls that are being released for the D23 Expo?
d23_vinylmation_beauty+and+the+beast.jpg

When were these released? I was just there and didn't ever see these in the parks? I would have wanted them!

I just got my first vinylmation ever! It was the Cogsworth from this set. I noticed that on the bottom of him was a set of 14 numbers and it matched the same number on the bottom of the box that was imprinted. I was wondering if those who had the vinylmations wouldn't mind posting the set of numbers they have on the bottom of their vinylmations. So that we can help each other find which ones we are looking for. I didn't know this until the cast member at the disney store took a long time looking at the bottom of my box before putting it in the bag. lol

Back