• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Beauty and the Beast Vinylmations!

VINYL Beauty and the Beast Vinylmations!
Here's what I have for mrs. Potts- V987-3651-8-12328
beast- V987-3651-8-12328
so they all have the same number.

I went to purchase one today and my store was completely sold out :( Someone came in and bought every single box, probably after the Bimbette chasers. Gaston and I will have to be united another day!

I just bought a set of 12 from my vinyl dealer lol. I will be trading the 5 I don't want, I'm keeping Beast, Mrs Potts, Adam and Belle. Alex Gaston is yours. PMing now.

So far, I have Maurice, the common Bimbette, D'Arque (the only one I did NOT want :facepalm: ), and Gaston.

Was really hoping to get Phillippe, Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, and/or Cogsworth, but I was really happy about Maurice and Gaston. Both of them are nicely done, though I think I prefer the Gaston from the Villains lines.

If my store gets any more cases in, I will try my hand at blind boxing again.

5y9ahesy.jpg

Got all the ones I wanted now!! :D

I somehow managed to pick up the prince from a blind box (I still refuse to call him Adam :p)

Last edited:
5y9ahesy.jpg

Got all the ones I wanted now!! :D

Oh, Gaston and Belle :facepalm: my two most wanted....

Only 30 days till I go to WDW and I just hope I can manage to track down at least Gaston. I'm really hoping to get my hands on Belle, Gaston, Le Fou and Maurice; anything after that is a plus..

Oh, Gaston and Belle :facepalm: my two most wanted....

Only 30 days till I go to WDW and I just hope I can manage to track down at least Gaston. I'm really hoping to get my hands on Belle, Gaston, Le Fou and Maurice; anything after that is a plus..

I hope you get the ones you want!! I was extremely lucky when picking! I only got 3 I didn't want! And somehow managed to get all the others I wanted!!

I hope you get the ones you want!! I was extremely lucky when picking! I only got 3 I didn't want! And somehow managed to get all the others I wanted!!

Thankfully I basically want them all so it isn't too bad...I'll just be so annoyed if I leave without a Belle and Gaston; but especially without a Gaston.

I need all these! I left WDW just a few days before they were released and of course we dont have a Disney store in Sweden :(

So my vinyls came today. All scratched to bits. :( Alex Gaston isn't as bad as the rest of them if you still want him. Prince Adam is the worst. I'm gutted.

Back