• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get any, so I'd like to be in the drawing for any of them, preferably Beauty And The Beast.
Thanks goes out to Merlin for Tessa being able to have this chance for us.

Last edited:
Please keep me on the list for Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. Preference to Beauty and the Beast.
I did not get anything. I did try but mostly saw a lot of spinning circles. :)

Thank you both (Tessa and Merlin) for helping all of us who were unable to attain these.

Please take me off the Big Hero 6 and Aladdin Oscar Winner list.
I was able to get both. (Both pins 'nearly' at cost)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just want to clarify - if you were able to get any of the Oscar pins, then your name has to come off all of the Oscar lists???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to clarify - if you were able to get any of the Oscar pins, then your name has to come off all of the Oscar lists???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only real RULE here is the #1, where you can only win one pin. #2 is meant to try and spread the pins as much as possible. If you were able to get any of the pins, you're likely able to trade for the one you want with it.

Now, I can't stop anyone from entering again (and I know people collect multiple things), but the heart of the request is to spread out the release as much as possible. :) So short answer is yes, but as a request. Hope that helps.

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Tessa and Merlin for offering this! I tried but in the end I ended up with nothing. Could I be put on the list for The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast if possible? If not I totally understand, Thank you for the opportunity! :)

Hello! I'd like to get my name on the list for the Aladdin Oscar pin raffle please! I wasn't able to get through either...well, I got to the second screen then the site crashed! :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back