• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
I'd like to be in the drawing for the marquee as well. :) thanks Tessa!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pickup update: The Pooh marquee was still available, so I got one on my way home. I don't think they sold out tonight, so tomorrow afternoon I'll stop by again and try to get another one.

Many Adventure of Winnie the Pooh Marquee ($14.95 + tax)
1. AvatarAng1
2. Poohlady5
3. MerlinEmrys
4. disneykins
5. Spr175psu
6. GrumpyDad
7. AidanShepard
8. starry_solo
9. AshleyV
10. Tokaji
11. poohkat53

poohmarq_zpssxlvc0hm.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad!

Sorry y'all. The forum wasn't working for me on Saturday and I was out all day yesterday for the DSF trading event. The Pooh marquee sold out before I could get back to the store on Saturday, so I couldn't get any more for the drawing.

I would love the Dim PTD if still available.

No one's claimed it yet, so it's yours.

Also, as I suspected, they announced the April releases at yesterday's event. The lists for drawings are open as of now. Specifics about each one:

Mice release: I will be keeping the Church Mice and Rescuers pins, and am on the fence about The Great Mouse Detective (I don't collect GMD but the design of the pin is just so amazing). If they allow two per person (which I suspect they will, since the first set was two per person), I will have one Rescuers pin and at least one GMD. I am unsure if I will have the second Church Mice pin available at this time (I'm in a deal with someone in case one of us gets a number and one doesn't, in which case my second Church Mice would go to them), but I will take names in case I'll have it available.

Stained Glass villains: At this point I'm on the fence about King Candy and Facilier, and not planning on keeping the others. I will be taking names for all of them in case I decide not to keep those two.

ETA: Also taking names for the Up nesting doll set, but pickups for those won't start happening until the general public sale (my sponsor for the pin event wanted my attendee set).

Last edited:
Hi, can you please put me on the list for all of the mice and stained glass villains for the ones that you will be doing a drawing for? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back