• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Oh Tessa, if you manage to get a hold of the Stitch I would love to be in the drawing for it. T.T Please and thank!

I'll do updates to the lists this evening.

Sorry y'all, but Stitch will probably sell out before I can get there this evening. If it happens to last, I'll be keeping the one I get.

Don't forget that there's this sundae pin available:

17351987_10202867337720354_1287503839373063078_n.jpg

Lists updated to here. Yes, I will be doing pickups of the Enchaned Sundae (BatB No Playing at El Cap) pin.

Ocean7 - oh, thanks for pointing that out! The lists have been corrected.

Didinous - I see you're from France. I'm sorry, but I only do shipping for these pickups to US addresses. If you have a US address or if you have someone here who can act as the middleman, I'll be happy to add you into the lists.

Oh oh! Me too! :3 I haven't really cared for much of the LA pins, but this one is nice and simple. :3 plus Cogsworth. XD thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back