• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Please put me down for any and all Dug pins. Thank u!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No drawing for Dug. He sold out tonight so Tessa wasn't able to get a second one (she's keeping the first one she got).

Still taking names for Owl & Jenny (she can only pick up one of each, daily). Also, ships only to US addresses!

Back from vacation. Can you please add me to all four of the mice pins from the April releases. Thanks!

Lists updated to here. As starry said, I was only able to get my Dug before he sold out.

Kiragigi - I added you to the nesting dolls list since it has a Dug pin. Just let me know if you don't want to be on it and I'll take you off.

Pickup update - between yesterday and today, I have two Jennys, one Owl, and two BatB sundae pins for sale.

Deacon Owl
1. Spr175psu
2. disneykins
3. Ocean7
4. Disneychildwithin

deacon_zpsbuuz9sg5.png

Congrats, disneykins!

Jenny
1. AidanShepard
2. jprincess
3. Sunflower12

jenny_zpsalywtw9p.png

Congrats, jprincess and Sunflower12!

Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Sundae (El Capitan Now Playing)
1. tinkerbelle1956
2. disneykins
3. nemo558
4. AidanShepard
5. MerlinEmrys

batb_zpsutdoykgr.png

Congrats, nemo558 and AidanShepard!

If it's not to late please add me to the list for the Dug PTD.

No DUG PTD is available for pick-up. It sold out before Tessa was able to get a second for this offer (she kept the only one she got for herself)

I do expect the other two (Jenny and Deacon Owl) to last for pick-ups for everyone who wants one, as well as the BATB Sundae pin since all the hype was for Dug and people seem to forget there were two others, lol.

Last edited:
Not sure if Tessa meant all of the lists when she said lists updated to here, but I didn't see my name so here is my request again.

Please put me down for the Bianca, Bernard, and Jake pin and all of the Villain pins.

Thank you

Can I please be added for any of the mouse pins and I believe I already asked to be added for any of the villains? Thank You Tessa
Congrats to the winners of the PTD's. :)

Last edited:
Sorry about that, guys. I had the updates typed out but I guess I didn't press the update button. All lists are updated to here (and double checked that all changed went through ;) ).

Couldn't do pickups tonight, since they closed the shop early for inventory. I'll do my next round of pickups tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back