• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Disney Visa is totally worth it if you're a frequent park goer/shopper. You earn rewards for every purchase that go on a separate Magic Rewards card, you get the annual Disney Visa pins, and you get the secret character meet and greets plus a free photo. You would likely earn a ton of free rewards with just your pin purchasing! Plus I like when cast members ask you "would you like to pay with your Disney Visa?", I can response "I certainly would!" :wiggle:

Yeah, I think those are in the parks (though I could be wrong hahah!). I may end up buckling soon and getting a card. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pickup update: Over the last few days I was able to get two Jennys, three Deacon Owls, and three Enchanted Sundae pins.

Each person on the PTD lists gets one (Spr175psu, Ocean7, and Disneychildwithin for Deacon Owl and AidanShepard and Spr175psu for Jenny), and the following people get the Beauty and the Beast sundae pin:

1. tinkerbelle1956
2. disneykins
3. MerlinEmrys
4. TammyH
5. Spr175psu
6. nemo558

batb2_zpslfrxotma.png

Congrats disneykins, Spr175psu, and nemo558!

Ok, so, I need to double check before doing these. *rolls eyes at self* nemo558 was already chosen a few days ago, so I am re-rolling for the third pin:

1. tinkerbelle1956
2. MerlinEmrys
3. TammyH

batb3_zpscatvxfzz.png

Congrats, tinkerbelle1956!

Added.

Availability Update: Saw a case update on Faebook; Jenny is sold out, so only Deacon Owl is left for PTDs. I'm hoping it flips tomorrow or Tuesday mid-afternoon, since I'm working in the field and home again the next two days and could get to DSF quickly.

Ok, so, I need to double check before doing these. *rolls eyes at self* nemo558 was already chosen a few days ago, so I am re-rolling for the third pin:

1. tinkerbelle1956
2. MerlinEmrys
3. TammyH

batb3_zpscatvxfzz.png

Congrats, tinkerbelle1956!
oh yay, I take it this is for the BATB PTD? Please send me a PM and I can pay you. Thanks so much Tessa!

added.

Availability update: Saw a case update on faebook; jenny is sold out, so only deacon owl is left for ptds. I'm hoping it flips tomorrow or tuesday mid-afternoon, since i'm working in the field and home again the next two days and could get to dsf quickly.

flip flip flip!

List updates to here.

tinkerbelle - Yes. It's not a PTD, but it's the square Now Playing pin with the enchanted objects in silhouette that comes with a sundae. starry posted a photo of it back a few pages.

Merlin - it hasn't flipped yet. starry was just being wishful for a flip, I think. :)

List updates to here.

tinkerbelle - Yes. It's not a PTD, but it's the square Now Playing pin with the enchanted objects in silhouette that comes with a sundae. starry posted a photo of it back a few pages.

Merlin - it hasn't flipped yet. starry was just being wishful for a flip, I think. :)
Okay, I thought I was going crazy. I was like "IS IT A SECRET FLIP AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT!?"

It's been a long day. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow! Spots sure filled up quickly for the April Releases!!

Tessa, could you please add me to the lists for Cinderella Mice and Lady Tremaine window? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back