• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
The Up nesting doll pins are now open for general sale. I have plans after work tonight, so I will stop by tomorrow if the remaining sets do not sell out today. (I'll also do another BatB sundae pickup tomorrow if still available.)

ETA: The mouse release rules were released today, and they are two per person, which I expected. However, the LA Half Marathon is also going on that day and the start line is at Hollywood and Highland; race start time is 6am and line cutoff time is 6 am. This is going to be an interesting release!

Last edited:
On my mobile and only have a few moments online, but wanted to post an update. The BatB sundae pin was sold out, so I couldn't get any more. But I did get an Up set, which I will do the drawing for later tonight when I get home.

Lists updated to here.

Availability update: Deacon Owl has sold out. Since PTDs don't flip on Saturday, the new set will be released tomorrow morning. I will be there for the flip (along with a few other DPFers). Just a reminder that I do not take names until the actual pins have been announced, so please do not post requests until after the pins are announced at 10:30.

Up Set Drawing:

Up Nesting Dolls - $70.63 ($64.95 + $5.68 tax)
1. GrumpyDad
2. Ocean7
3. disneykins
4. Sunflower12
5. Disneychildwithin
6. Cnyr
7. Kiragigi

upnest_zpsyx4iv6qx.png

Congrats, Sunflower12!

I will do another pickup during the PTD release if there are any available tomorrow.

I'd like to hop on for Dawson please! :3

Super pumped for your Disgust, Tessa! <3

Thanks as always!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was 47th in line, so I got Disgust, yahoo! My Dawson from today is claimed, and if he lasts until tomorrow I will be keeping that one, too. I'll grab an Anita tomorrow for drawing if she lasts. Disgust is guaranteed to sell out within a few hours, so I won't be able to get that for anyone.

I did pick up a second zip set, though, and will do the drawing for that and update the pickup lists later today when I'm at a computer.

Happy for you that you got Disgust!

Please include me me on the Anita pin drawing. Thank you :)

Ok all, I've updated Tessa's PTD pick-up list. I did not add anyone for Disgust as she is expected to sell out today and Tessa is keeping the one she picked up today (as noted above).

For Monday, she will pick up an Anita (available for the drawing) and Dr. Dawson (for herself) as her first one from today is already claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back