• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Tessa, sorry for the trouble but, please REMOVE me from the lists for the Cinderella mice and the Lady Tremaine DSSH pins.

Have decided to save my "luck" & $$ for Tigger and actual Cinderella pins :) Thanks & TTFN, :tigger:

Lists updated to here.

I wasn't able to get to the shop yesterday (a problem cropped up at home; nothing major but I had to be home for it), but I'll be doing another run on the way home as long as the problem doesn't happen again.

Pickup update: I got an Anita PTD and a Dawson PTD, a Death Trooper surprise release, and an Up nesting doll set tonight. I'm heading to bed now, so I will do the drawings tomorrow.

Juuuust in case this is a possibility. may I please be added to a possible future listing of the Lady Tremaine/Lucifer pin being released on May 20th? Please and Thank You. :)

17635457_1504668646251233_7178958804521036168_o.jpg

Hey Tessa! I hope you had fun at the release today! :3 if you would, please REMOVE me from the GMD, Dr. Dawson ptd, and Rescuers pins lists. :) thanks!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey Tessa! I hope you had fun at the release today! :3 if you would, please REMOVE me from the GMD, Dr. Dawson ptd, and Rescuers pins lists. :) thanks!

~Merlin

Took care of for Tessa, of course you were #2 on both so that was a bit of renumbering to do... :hsd:

I think Tessa has a post reserved so maybe I'll change it for May pick-ups. She usually doesn't post those until April is done, but since there seems to be a lot of interest, I will see what I can do (not sure if she is getting annoying pop-ups)

I think Tessa has a post reserved so maybe I'll change it for May pick-ups. She usually doesn't post those until April is done, but since there seems to be a lot of interest, I will see what I can do (not sure if she is getting annoying pop-ups)
Have you been deputized for the DSF thread? XD

Please add my name to the list for the Guardians Set and the Four Cuties Sets for the lotteries. Thank you as always, Tessa and also to Starry-Solo for helping as well.

I am not sure if this was noticed yesterday, but please put me down for the Robin Hood and Cinderella Mouse pins.
Thank you.

Done. It doesn't look like Tessa has done the drawings yet so I added you to the list.

Please add my name to the list for the Guardians Set and the Four Cuties Sets for the lotteries. Thank you as always, Tessa and also to Starry-Solo for helping as well.

Done

Can you put me down for Gothel in May when you have a sec :p

Done.

Hi, can you please put me down for the Guardians Marquee and Guardians group? Thanks!

Done.

Guardians marquee, Frollo and Lady Tremaine for me please!

Done.

I hope I'm all caught up to here. I had only started updating Tessa's PTD pick-up post originally, but then saw all the other requests.

Again, the Guardians of the Galaxy pick-up is IFFY at best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back