• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I be put down for all 4 of the Guardians of the Galaxy pins (if there is a drawing)? Thank you so much!

Yes yes! Rest is important! :) time to recharge!! <3

d005cd4ca8e74b2a858d181fe9f07674.gif

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That sounds like a hectic weekend!

Anyhow, updated up to here.

Tessa will be doing drawings soon.

FYI: for the mice, Cinderella's mice sold out Sunday. And phone orders are open starting Tuesday - that's tomorrow. I think the shipping charge is $10. So if anyone that wants three of the four mice pins still wants them on Tuesday, it *might* be a good idea to do a phone order...and if you do, please post here that you are no longer interested in pick-ups.

Last edited:
Starry - I didn't see my name on the Imperial Death Trooper list. I added the request over the weekend. Please add me if a spot is still available. Please also add me for Fa Li.

Thank you!

That sounds like a hectic weekend!

Anyhow, updated up to here.

Tessa will be doing drawings soon.

FYI: for the mice, Cinderella's mice sold out Sunday. And phone orders are open starting Tuesday - that's tomorrow. I think the shipping charge is $10. So if anyone that wants three of the four mice pins still wants them on Tuesday, it *might* be a good idea to do a phone order...and if you do, please post here that you are no longer interested in pick-ups.

I'll update as soon as I get on a computer but I think Tessa said it sold out before she could get another one.

It sold out, but I do have one that I picked up a few days ago that I still need to draw for. (I am assuming starry was talking to FoolishMortal about the Death Trooper).

It sold out, but I do have one that I picked up a few days ago that I still need to draw for. (I am assuming starry was talking to FoolishMortal about the Death Trooper).

I was! I have also updated the PTD pick up list to here.

Last edited:
I found a Rescuers Down Under pin, so please take me off the list. Thank you! Good luck everyone:)

Ok, finally ready to do a big update dump, including the drawings!

All lists should be updated to here.

Regarding May releases: I will be attending both in-person releases. For the Guardians release, I will only be able to get the pins if I draw a number around 100 or earlier, since I'll need to leave by a certain time to make it to work on time. If I do get a good number, I will be keeping the marquee and probably the emblem; the rest I will do drawings for. I am not planning on keeping any of the Villains Cuties, so those will all be for drawing. I will not be participating in the online Pirates release, so I will not be taking names or doing drawings for those.

Pickup update: got a Rhino Guard for myself, and a Roscoe/DeSoto for the thread. I also got another GMD, Rescuers, and Church Mice. So, the final tally for this round of drawings is: one Up nesting doll set, one Death Trooper, two Anitas, two Dawsons, one ROscoe/DeSoto, two Church Mice, two Bernard/Bianca/Jake, two Suzy/Perla, and three Basil/Dawson/Olivia/Hiram.

Next post will be the drawing results!

Last edited:
Anita Radcliffe x2
1. FoolishMortal71
2. kairi08
3. AshleyV
4. Disneychildwithin
5. Ocean7

anita3_zps1emejgq9.png

Congrats, kairi08 and Ocean7!

Dr. Dawson x2
1. FoolishMortal71
2. Spr175psu
3. Powerline's Number 1 Fan

dawson2_zpsha2d6vgi.png

Congrats, FoolishMortal71 and Powerline's Number 1 Fan!

Roscoe & DeSoto x1
1. AidanShepard
2. disneykins
Disneychildwithin
4. Spr175psu
5. speedwaystar1
6. Poohlady5
7. pnaico0lada
8. NewlyAddicted

roscoedesoto_zpszurpqw01.png

Congrats, disneykins!

Up Nesting Dolls x1
1. GrumpyDad
2. Ocean7
3. disneykins
4. Disneychildwithin
5. Cnyr

upnest2_zps9usj0urj.png

Congrats, Ocean7!

Imperial Death Trooper x1
1. xdattax
2. Haunted575
3. Disneychildwithin
4. Spr175psu
5. GrumpyDad
6. Matty
7. disneykins
8. pnaico0lada
9. NewlyAddicted
10. natelove
11. theoucharis
12. FoolishMortal71

trooper2_zpsh0u28xbm.png

Congrats, xdattax!

Cinderella/Suzy and Perla x2
1. Spr175psu
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. sockgnome
4. disneykins
5. natelove
6. Familyhobby
7. hopemax
8. tinkerbelle1956
9. FoolishMortal71
10. katelouise
11. GrumpyDad

suzyperla_zps3roferek.png

Congrats, disneykins and GrumpyDad!

Great Mouse Detective/Basil, Dawson, Olivia, and Hiram x3
1. Spr175psu
2. Tokaji
3. MomeRathsOutgrabe
4. disneykins
5. natelove
6. TammyH
7. hopemax
8. sockgnome
9. tinkerbelle1956
10. Powerline's Number 1 Fan
11. FoolishMortal71
12. speedwaystar1
13. GrumpyDad

GMD_zpsxosva3sm.png

Congrats, Spr175psu, TammyH, and speedwaystar1!

Rescuers Down Under/Bianca, Bernard, and Jake x2
1. Spr175psu
2. Ocean7
3. Tokaji
4. MomeRathsOutgrabe
5. sockgnome
6. disneykins
7. natelove
8. TammyH
9. hopemax
10. GrumpyDad
11. tinkerbelle1956
12. FoolishMortal71
13. Leatherneck26
14. SoraPandora

rescuers_zpsce3mfcpq.png

Congrats, disneykins and hopemax!

Robin Hood/Church Mice x2
1. Spr175psu
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. disneykins
4. natelove
5. Disneychildwithin
6. tinkerbelle1956
7. hopemax
8. FoolishMortal71
9. GrumpyDad

churchmice_zpszpnb1rht.png

Congrats, MomeRathsOutgrabe and disneykins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back