• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Congrats to all of the winners. Thanks, Tessa, for doing the pickups.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What an update! Congratulations everyone, and a major major thanks to Tessa for all your hard work. :3 you da best!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Don't forget, today is the day that you can do phone orders for the mice pins! 3 of the 4 are still in stock so if you want 3 of them, it's probably a good idea to call and order them (since there is only one $10 [or so]) shipping charge.

Here is their phone number: (323) 466-0399. Phone orders start at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time!

My very first PTD!

giphy.gif

Thank you Tessa and congrats to all the other winners!

Hi, just noticed that I'm on the list for Mother Gothel and Capt Hook for the May release. Please take me off as I hope to make it there in person, though I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by the drive from DL, the lottery system, and the sheer amount of people who will be there. I honestly don't know how you do it, Tessa (and everyone else who braves the crowds), but I am so thankful that you do.

Lists updated.

Nice, congrats on being able to make it yourself! The releases were intimidating for me at first, too, but after awhile you get used to the routine and they are quite fun. If you want, we can hang together in line. As for the lottery system, I am a big fan of it. You aren't always guaranteed to get pins through it, but it's better than having to camp out in Hollywood for days back when it was first come, first served (that was before I started going to DSF, thankfully).

Just Posted - Surprise release today! Thumper Easter Stained Glass, LE 200, $21.95, One (1) per person per day, and Alphabet Series Set #6, LE 300, $49.94, Two (2) per person per day. While supplies last!

Yay, excited about the Rescuers Down Under!

With the phone orders, I don't know if you will have any more for drawings because they sell out, but you can remove me from the Great Mouse Detective and Robin Hood lists.

Updated - We finally got through. Rescuers sold out but Church Mice and GMD were still available.

I'm having zero luck with the phone orders. I got through right at 10:30 and it rang and rang and rang before disconnecting me. Nothing but a busy signal since.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just came on to post that, LOL.

I will take names for Thumper, but it is pretty much guaranteed that he will sell out before I get there.

I will also take names for the alphabet set. The T from the first set I get is claimed, but I will sell the others individually. When you post requests, please state whether you want U, V, W, and/or the whole set. Also let me know if, after the individual letters sell, you would like to move to the full set list or if you only want the individual pin(s).

And question - would people like for me to break up sets for individual pins? I would only buy break up a set if every pin from it is claimed. HIJK, LMNO, PQRS, and now TUVW are available.

Updated - We finally got through. Rescuers sold out but Church Mice and GMD were still available.

I'm having zero luck with the phone orders. I got through right at 10:30 and it rang and rang and rang before disconnecting me. Nothing but a busy signal since.

giphy.gif

Just got through, Rescuers was sold out, but was able to pick up the Church Mice so please take me off for them if you are still doing drawings.

If the Thumper isn't sold out, can you please put me on the list for him? Thanks as always!

Hey Tessa
Firstly thanks for the GMD pin , I don't have many of those in my collection :) , if you do get enough people for a co-op I'd love to get the R Robin Hood pin and V Vanellope please

I would also love the T Tigger and O Owl if that helps with the co-op. And S, too!

Last edited:
Lists updated.

Nice, congrats on being able to make it yourself! The releases were intimidating for me at first, too, but after awhile you get used to the routine and they are quite fun. If you want, we can hang together in line. As for the lottery system, I am a big fan of it. You aren't always guaranteed to get pins through it, but it's better than having to camp out in Hollywood for days back when it was first come, first served (that was before I started going to DSF, thankfully).

That sounds like a great idea! I'll PM you as we get closer to the date. It will definitely be nice to have some company instead of stressing out over getting Frollo for my growing hunchback collection and Capt hook for my daughter's.

Lists for the released pins (excluding Thumper and the new sets) - updated to here. I left Rescuers & Suzy/Perla in case Tessa has an extra of either of these to do a drawing (if not, list will be deleted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back